Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers (1072 Views)

Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers by donsimoniiblog: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
An aba boy caught the attention of the buyers and sellers, even the passers in a popular aba market during the day, where he was hawking his pure water attached with some attractive packaging that could lure anyone to buy from him amongst his colleagues.
Basically, we all know naija economy is now based on packaging, the ability to make more sales of a familiar goods or products in your environment depends on how your market is presented.

Many must have seen this aba hustler, but i bet he could be irresistible to overlook with the way he designed and packaged his pure water basin on his head. The guy was said to have attached different countries flags to the edges round the basin of the pure water and started hawking it all over the market though the product may be meagre, but the packaging is expensive.

source: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/03/aba-boy-packaged-his-pure-water.html

Re: Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers by krissconnect(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Since I'm a united fan and have so much hate for Barcelona, seeing the Barcelona flag there, I will never patronise him
Re: Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers by saintkeppy(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2018
How come I don't see Biafran Flag there

Ahbi my i's dey deceive me

Well! Since I have seen my Favourite club's flag, no shaking cool
Re: Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers by donsimoniiblog: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
krissconnect:
Since I'm a united fan and have so much hate for Barcelona, seeing the Barcelona flag there, I will never patronise him

This guy don take things personal �
Re: Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers by donsimoniiblog: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
saintkeppy:
How come I don't see Biafran Flag there

Ahbi my i's dey deceive me

Well! Since I have seen my Favourite club's flag, no shaking cool

Man u or barca

(1) (Reply)

God is good / Video: Billionaire Disguises As Beggar,rewards Helpers With Thousands Of Naira / BetKing Shop For Leasing in AWKA in Anambra state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.