Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" (22064 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by mediclife1987(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Naijazeus:

Who care if they hate him. He's made for life and those haters will remain poor for life.

Chisos! You wicked oh....you no even send their predicament of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by koning: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
"For the very first time, The Guru, Mike Adenuga spoke about his year 2003 big loss of $285 Million Dollars Communication International Limited"

Only a fool or a blinded ethnic bigot will believe that this huge amount came exclusively from Adenuga's pocket in 2003.

Where did he get it from?

Answer: IBB's loot.

Adenuga and Ms. Alakija were well known fronts for IBB. His very large loot had to be cleaned somehow. Are you guys aware that not a kobo of the looted $12 billion gulf war oil windfall was traced to IBB, local and international.
So where did all that money go?. I wish Adenuga all the best. I am happy for him, but please let's not pretend that his wealth originated from selling car stereos in 1974.
Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by Greatzeus(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teetopz:
Talented! Tomisin Ogunnubi is a 12-year-old student of Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls in Lagos, Nigeria. She has just built a locator to help kids find their way home. The App is on google play store named 'My locator '
Find their way home from where exactly? From the same school they have been finding their way home from all these while without the App?
It's for kids right?, It's an Android app right? So kids will not only go to school with a smart phone,they will also have data to navigate right?
Wow, coming from someone who was once in the academic setting,this is nothing but confusion, imagine all kids in a class or school with a smart phone in their hands,with data and an app that that lead them home.
I wonder how much they will grab in class,? Even without all these distractions i know how little they grab.
Maybe you should leave kids out of it and make it for teenagers and young adults instead.
Also save us the 12years old lies please,it's unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by Elthugnificent(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teetopz:
Talented! Tomisin Ogunnubi is a 12-year-old student of Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls in Lagos, Nigeria. She has just built a locator to help kids find their way home. The App is on google play store named 'My locator '
How many kids use phone?
Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by kolexy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Unlike Dangote well known around Apapa since 1980s ,This Adenuga man came from nowhere
Some says he was funded by IBB some says he is fronting for foreign company
His source of wealth is more than money ritual or drug but very suspicious
You can't just come from nowhere to start Close to a Trillion naira business it makes no sense

Did you say from no where? The fact that he isn't into commodity does not mean he came from no where
Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by digitalbabalawo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
una hear?
1974 oh.
Not Sharp Sharp.
Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by Soulsymbol99: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
OGA Boss ur Network don dey go extinct oooo cool
Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by zonax(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You're an inconsequential wawa miscreant and you're ignorant about your history.

Even Ojuku's family members dare not deny the fact I stated. The nonsense you Igbos did to Ojuku is what you also extended to Ekwueme.

Here're sensible Igbos castigating miscreants like you.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/ikemba-of-great-alaigbo-nation-abandoned-in-england-chineke-mee-o.64124/page-5

Here's the Obi of Onitsha pledging your futures and destinies at the feet of Mike Adenuga in exchange of sponsorship of the Ofala festival.
https://guardian.ng/technology/glo-to-sponsor-onitshas-ofala-festival-for-three-more-years/amp/

Am too busy a man to engage words with a swine who apparently is the son of a nobody. You can do other things with your miserable life omo.
Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
what are you saying?
Greatzeus:

Find their way home from where exactly? From the same school they have been finding their way home from all these while without the App?
It's for kids right?, It's an Android app right? So kids will not only go to school with a smart phone,they will also have data to navigate right?
Wow, coming from someone who was once in the academic setting,this is nothing but confusion, imagine all kids in a class or school with a smart phone in their hands,with data and an app that that lead them home.
I wonder how much they will grab in class,? Even without all these distractions i know how little they grab.
Maybe you should leave kids out of it and make it for teenagers and young adults instead.
Also save us the 12years old lies please,it's unnecessary.
Re: Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" by KayCee92(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Unlike Dangote well known around Apapa since 1980s ,This Adenuga man came from nowhere
Some says he was funded by IBB some says he is fronting for foreign company
His source of wealth is more than money ritual or drug but very suspicious
You can't just come from nowhere to start Close to a Trillion naira business it makes no sense

Instead of checking weather the Man's story "makes sense" better use it for self imprisonment. The truth is that when God truely blesses a hardworking man, He does so in a way that the depth is so hard for anybody to comprehend. Let us commend those that have worked hard and distinguished themselves in their chosen endeavours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud / A Business Plan On Palm-oil Processing / Top 5 Ways To Make Money Before And During The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.