Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tonto Dikeh Set To Dash Her 2months Old Iphone To A Fan Who Understands Her(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Set To Dash Her 2months Old Iphone To A Fan Who Understands Her(pic) (452 Views)

Tpnto Dikeh Set To Become The Deputy Governor Of Rivers State / Bobrisky / Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria. See Pics / Faze, Rayce, Tonto Dikeh Set For Abuja All White Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Set To Dash Her 2months Old Iphone To A Fan Who Understands Her(pic) by Pussitto: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Tonto Dikeh set to give out a 2 months old iPhone to a fan...

She said;

I will like a true fan to have this... It's 2 months old, I dropped it mistakenly .. I think it's just the screen guard that broke... Everyone around me has been blessed with a new phone and I don't know how to pick an individual or who to give it to... This is my way of saying thanks for understanding my crazy and love of God... Ya don't know how much I love you...

https://chikasom..com/2018/03/tonto-dikeh-set-to-give-out-2-months.html?m=1

Re: Tonto Dikeh Set To Dash Her 2months Old Iphone To A Fan Who Understands Her(pic) by Solidkay(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2018
To hell with you and your broken iPhone.
Radarada..

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Linda Ikeji Is Not Engaged But Married! / Bambam’s Eviction: Teddy A Breaks Down In Tears #bbnaija / Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.