Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What's The Rational Behind Releasing Boko Haram In Detention? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Rational Behind Releasing Boko Haram In Detention? (275 Views)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' / Rational Behind The Approved"time Limit For ministerial $ Commissioner Nominees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Rational Behind Releasing Boko Haram In Detention? by chivic(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2018
watched Tuesday live on NTA and both Femi Adesina and one of the generals confirmed that a lot of Boko haram that are under detention have been released .
They however pointed out that they are not just released like that but that the are first of all deradicalised and then handed over to their governors to be integrated into the society again.
Why should a mass murderer, criminals kidnapers (Evans colleague),people who will use knife and slaughter another fellow person,suicide bombers in the name of Boko haram be left off the hook?Are the better than the contemporary thieves?are the better than the contemporary murderers? Or do they have a special immunity that makes them above the law that punishes the same offence?

I'm tempted to belief that if I should commit murder or steal or even kidnap someone,and I'm taking to court,the surest escape route is to claim that I'm BOKO Haram,because this will afford me the privilege of being "deradicalised " and the opportunity to meet my governor .

Is there any sensible rationale in making this "special monsters" above the law? Or do we have a special constitution for terrorist that afford them such a privilege? Or is it one of the broad day error that the Nigerian authorities are making that will come back to hurt us?Or is there something that we innocent citizens don't know?

Lalastical!!!!!!
Re: What's The Rational Behind Releasing Boko Haram In Detention? by FarahAideed: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2018
As predicted many of them have already found themselves in Sambisa and infact participated in the DAPCHI abductions

1 Like

Re: What's The Rational Behind Releasing Boko Haram In Detention? by saaron(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Boko-Haram terrorist have been released by buhari's destructive govt for a job well done after killing thousands of people and displacing millions from their homes.
Nigeria will reap the consequences of buhari's action in few years.

(1) (Reply)

Naming Of Looters! / 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others – Says Presidency / Baru Commend Osun State For Securing NNPC Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.