Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub (700 Views)

UK Used Iphone 7 Plus 128GB, N115,000 Contact Kenrox Solutions On 08091331669 / Win An Infinix Hot 8 And Other Prizes During The XCLUB ANNIVERSARY Draw. / New Update Available For The Infinix Xclub App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub by Kalapizim(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hey XFans,

Infinix will collect and release smartphone issues every week, please pay regular attention to the XClub forum.

Please reply to this post here if you have any questions and feel free to contact us. We welcome you to give feedback.

Feedback issues have specific requirements.We therefore require comprehensive information to identify problems. This will help us to quickly offer solutions to problems.

Here are replies to some of the user queries that were submitted this week.

Infinix S2(X522)

User Issue: Phone Front Flash Fails to work sometimes even when battery is above 50%

Solution: Please Kindly visit our Carlcare Service center for fix

Infinix Note4(X572)

User Issue:Gallery : Add option to copy or move photo or selected photos.

Solution: In future we will remove this gallary and use Google Photos only

User Issue: Note 4 finger print at times stops working saying hardware is not available,

the font types are fewer for selection as compared to other series

Solution: 1, finger print hardware problem , you need to come to carlcare shop to replace

2,font type will consider it and try to add more in next version

User Issue:Not getting any notification of different application like whatsapp, facebook instagram after screen is off after some times, even we add the apps in recent lock/ protected apps/ remove it from battery optimization, set it up from power app, still not getting notification.

Solution: it will fix in next update ,will keep the same as Zero 5

Infinix Hot5 (X559)

User Issue: Xtheme app don't apear in recent apps

Solution: it will be fixed on O version

Infinix Hot5 (X559)

User Issue: Xtheme app don't appear in recent apps

Solution:it will be fixed on O version

Infinix Zero5 (X603)

User Issue: Built in apps should not have any kind of ads in them some times the ads contains unethical contents which is not good for users

Solution: under checking,if still getting bad ads please take a screenshot and send to me immediately

User Issue: No space to past the number in Phone app before make a call

Solution:it will be fixed on next version

Visit Xclub for more quicker solutions to issues via
http://www.infinix.club/forum/195/269933

Re: Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub by morningsta(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Infinix Zero 3: Search button does not display when I want to send my phone contact to another contact via sms, thus, I scroll manually to find contacts I wish to share on my Infinix Zero 3. Kindly assist on this. regards.
Re: Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub by Kalapizim(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
morningsta:
Infinix Zero 3: Search button does not display when I want to send my phone contact to another contact via sms, thus, I scroll manually to find contacts I wish to share on my Infinix Zero 3. Kindly assist on this. regards.
you mean you cant see the search option when you want to send contacts abi, can you be more detailed so i understand you better.
Re: Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub by Kalapizim(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Happy Holiday Guys
Re: Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub by nervorum: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
I own a note 4 pro, and im not enjoying it. When i press the back key/button ( the button you press when browsing and you want to leave present page to a previous page), it ALWAYS goes back twice or thrice. I have done everything i know in settings, but it still persists. Does anyone experience same or have a solution?

On the verge of ditching the phone, and would be my last infinix brand
Re: Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub by nervorum: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
nervorum:
I own a note 4 pro, and im not enjoying it. When i press the back key/button ( the button you press when browsing and you want to leave present page to a previous page), it ALWAYS goes back twice or thrice. I have done everything i know in settings, but it still persists. Does anyone experience same or have a solution?

On the verge of ditching the phone, and this would be my last infinix brand.

Would rate the note 4 pro 3/10.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Infinix Smart 2 Pr Amazing Specs With Double Face Id Unlock / Best Infinix Phones With Good Battery Life / Hello Techies, Which Tablet Can I Get For 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.