Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Cure Cancer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cure Cancer (292 Views)

Prevention Is Better Than Cure....use Your Red Card Now / See Young Indian Girls Brutally Whipped In Ritual To Cure Them Of Evil Spirits / Early Signs That Cancer Is Growing In Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Cancer by NicholeDietary(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nichole Dietary consultancy

CURE CANCER

Now, am going to talk but briefly on cancer

I was listening to a US base health practitioner this afternoon on Africa Magic family

The discussion was on CANCER

I want to believe with all humility even our medical doctors here on my platform are reading me

" NOTHING ELSE IS A SOURCE OF CANCER OTHER THAN THE SYNTHETIC LIFE WE ALL LIVE NOW "

Nobody is safe

I tell you, not even me���

I might be trying my best to live right but can it be 100℅?

NO!��

If am not guilty of medications, chemically processed foods, unhealthy habits, what about the toxic gases infused into the air by our industries?
Our water is now claimed to be treated but with chemicals, all in the name of PURIFICATION
What about these?

She made a mention of something that was correct " the wrong foods we eat "

But she flopped at the end and how did she flop?

" cancer is a lover of sugar, Nigerians love carbohydrates and these are converted into sugar "

VERY WRONG TALK

She never emphasized on the particular source of carbohydrates that causes cancer

Is she saying those who eat the rice, yams, gari, cassava et al God created are prone to cancer?

Then am sure all my grannies would have died of cancer

A naive Nigerian would listen to that message now and start running from rice

This was exactly what they said about wheat

Instead of them to always state clearly " the chemically processed wheat, rice are bad "
They will say wheat, rice, like God created any food to cause problems

The human organs only started misbehaving when humans began feeding it with the chemicals we invented ourselves

The most high created wheat, we created our own

He created rice, we created our own

He created water, all in the name of purification, we add chemicals, call am " pure water "
He created foods/herbs to keep us automatically sound, we invented chemicals as remedy " orthodox medicine "

So tell me why will u ever escape the consequence ?��

Is God your classmate?

From her mentioning of too much carbohydrates causing cancer to the end, abeg her message tire me

Just switched channels

Medical doctors, let me give you a secret

This is the reason why you seem not to cure any ailment

It will first relieve then return bigger

" you don't seek to pull down Satan with Satan "

A wall divided against itself can never stand

Medications are one very strong source of cancer

You cannever aim to get rid of cancer with its source

DECEIT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Reason after the millions of naira chemo etc, it returns with many wings

But when I talk to people, because I no carry lab coat, " wetin dis one dey talk "

You eat chemicals, drink chemicals, inhale chemicals, chemicals as body creams,soaps, chemicals as remedy, I mean........���

Yet, medical doctors, you dare say, you know not the source of cancer ?

Is that really true?

Now let's look at this: so many aim to cure cancer by combining meds and natural REMEDY

FUNNY

You know how a circle looks?��

That will be the scenario

You will keep going round until you die

This thing is very simple

Many of us run to medications cos we want sharp sharp result

Trust meds, it would always give you what you want, but how long will it last guy?��

By the time that ailment is returning, always with partners

You were only shutting your system down from crying out

It reacts to your chemicals first time " oya shut up "

You go hospital , " chemo chemo "

2nd time , " keep quiet "

The 3rd time, my guy no go gree again

E go arrange more cryers

This is how it is

Whether you are a medical doctor, pharmacist, whichever here, you all know this truth

Am currently treating over 30 medical doctors

Not to boast, but to tell us, even the people we run to know the truth

Orthodox medicine is just a career and means of earning for them, not with intention to really save lives

If pharmacists who manufacture these chemicals can run to the natural when their own turn comes, then Bros, check it !

You think they don't know what they are doing ?

But you who tries saving humans, dem go talk say na hustle

We read what one said yesterday

One secret I have that has overturned orthodox medicine till tomorrow is " I don't permit combination of my therapy with orthodox medicine "

This is why I place you on therapy, no matter how slow it seems, if you are patient, it disappears and never to return if you maintain your healing by living rightly

I ensure you stop every medication, I personally design your food plans to ensure you are on track, ensure everything you eat is natural, ensure you smoke and drink no chemicals, detoxify you of all the previous chemicals ingested then start my own treatment proper

Not going for chemo sessions, return home to drink herbs

Do you have any idea, you are compounding issues for yourself ?

Right lifestyle, wrong lifestyle, you just jam all together

And everything will keep going haywire, skin starts decaying, maggots oozing out, pus and all nonsense

Humans are still yet to accept " LIFESTYLE " Is behind everything

And I watched that woman praising herself of how she combined chemo and good foods and the machine kept reading " 0 cancer, 0 cancer " for four years now

Funny !

Hmmmm.......let me stop here for today

Please if you have started seeing symptoms of cancer " get your fresh ginger , pound, boil in water, sieve to remove chaff, squeeze in oranges, Lemons, limes and keep drinking like a drunkard "

It will disappear

Drink everyday till you don't see it anymore

Buttttttt.......there is a but

If you dont stop every medication, change your choice of foods to totally natural, stop smoking, stop drinking, it will never work

This secret I just leaked out should take care of even lumps if you dont start running to the hospital on trying for two weeks and you dont see result

Then if your cancer is already full blown, if you've ever gone for any cancer treatment, chemo, radio, immuno, et al, chat me +2348137739878

I hope we are practising whatever I say here?

Let's try them so we know the truth for ourselves

Good day great minds ✋✋

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Win N50,000 In A Spoken Word Battle! / Why Your Company Should Be Promoting Live Video Internally / Man Kills Himself Testing Stab-proof Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.