Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court (23165 Views)

Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
chloride6:

Keep on laughing there. Power as they say is transient.

Your fulani dominated military is busy chasing harmless activist while murdering farmers in their farms.

Besides, what can you do if Abaribe doesn't produce Kanu?

We both know the answer, Nothing .
We go chop him N100 million be dat na. He was very foolish to stand in for a mentally unstable individual like Kanu and now that Kanu has run away, he forfeits the sum. Same goes for the other two sureties

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by aragonchuks(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
in your dreams abi? grin grin

Go and tell THE DULLARD(Buhari) that he is Mad ...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
kanu didnt play his game well, anywhere he is now , he will be regretting some of his actions and would have realized his mistakes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by talk2emma: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
This foolish senator who stood as a surety for the albino Jewish wannabe terrorist is about to lose N100 million for his awful foresight. How can anyone in their right mind stand as a guarantor for an individual facing a serious charge such as treasonable felony, possessing dual citizenship in addition to being a raving demagogic lunatic? These dumb sureties have just made the FGN N300 million richer. Next time he will think twice before he touches IPOB with a long pole

The money is not upto what our father's lost after the genocide .what will the FGN do with the money if it is given to them (noting) go and cry for your masters to stop killing your people after all you selling your soul to them ewu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by ohem007(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gullah:

You're nothing but a moronic dolt!!! Now you're asking me to go look for someone else while you're the one who came to mention me where I was on my own jejely. What an imbecilic Buffon you must be!! Jackass!!!

Buh did i say anything bad when i mentioned you...

No be your fault sha...

Your mentality/thinking is as low as by battery percent..

FYI... .

Na 2%

Good day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
talk2emma:

The money is not upto what our father's lost after the genocide .what will the FGN do with the money if it is given to them (noting) go and cry for your masters to stop killing your people after all you selling your soul to them ewu
Emma the road from my village to Daura is in bad shape and in need of urgent repairs. The N300 million will go along way in seeing that bthe project gets completed plus even some change to spare. EWU grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Gullah: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
ohem007:

Buh did i say anything bad when i mentioned you...

No be your fault sha...

Your mentality/thinking is as low as by battery percent..

FYI... .

Na 2%

Good day
Yada yada yada means what? I'm talking rubbish right? If you want a civil and constructive discourse then you must learn to respond to people's comment in a civil manner. I only responded to you in the same manner you addressed me

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Tracypacy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
I did not know it was shared on a platform na, Haba
Nostradamu:

Credit the source where you got this from na. Haba! (In case you don't know: @Segalink, twitter handle).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by winj3: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Try Côte d’Ivoire, that is where coward IGBO leaders run to after putting the lives of their people at risk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by talk2emma: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
This foolish senator who stood as a surety for the albino Jewish wannabe terrorist is about to lose N100 million for his awful foresight. How can anyone in their right mind stand as a guarantor for an individual facing a serious charge such as treasonable felony, possessing dual citizenship in addition to being a raving demagogic lunatic? These dumb sureties have just made the FGN N300 million richer. Next time he will think twice before he touches IPOB with a long pole

The money is not upto what our father's lost after the genocide .what will the FGN do with the money if it is given to them (noting) go and cry for your masters to stop killing your people even after your father's sold your soul to them..... ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by deflover(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:

So to have dual citizenship is an offence
Wow
The law from the zoo book must be for animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Sctests: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
May God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

He is a hero that'll be talked about even 1000 years to come while almajiris and their slaves are thrown into the ground to be forgotten forever.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Sctests: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
deflover:

So to have dual citizenship is an offence
Wow
The law from the zoo book must be for animals

Expecting a cow-fucvvking abokki lunatic to make sense is like expecting a donkey to lay eggs. Aint gonna happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
skales67:

i thot i was the only one who noticed this trend. It's a tribal thing bro. Just overlook it. NL belongs to a yoruba so they are insured and free to throw insults at any other tribe.

Nobody has the monopoly to insult another person's tribe and get away with it as long as there are laid down rules against it. This is one of the reasons why i vehemently kicked against the Marketing Dept of my workplace decision to advertise here on Nairaland. My boss is my uncle and i told them not to advertise because the money of "pigs" cannot go to a forum that refuses to sanitize the activities and hate comments from some of it's members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Unluckrees(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
Senator ABARIBE where is NNAMDI KANU? No place for terrorists in nigeria grin grin grin

He's with Ahmadu Bello
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Nightwolf1: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
The cretinous cows and skull miners are wanking off on kanus case I see.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Odingo1: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
See how some Yorubas and Hausas have storm the thread writing all manner of trash after they will open a thread of how Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria but develop high blood pressure ones they hear about Igbo succession to have Biafra.
You have highest IGR, feed the Igbos but are afraid to have your own country.Cowards deceiving theirselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by talk2emma: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
Emma the road from my village to Daura is in bad shape and in need of urgent repairs. The N300 million will go along way in seeing that bthe project gets completed plus even some change to spare. EWU grin

And after spending the change the will kill you like they have been doing when will you get sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by emezuo17: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
i love the senator*s apparrel full igbo attire worn by a full blooded igbo man, igbo amaka
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Ascom94(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
This IPOB leader called Kanu will finally bring buhari to his kneels. grin
go and learn how to spell knees before saying rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by emezuo17: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Clerverly:
Whenever they commit crimes, they wear Isi Agu to deceive gullible ipob miscreants, and curry sympathy....

Ndi Ara!
i think you are the onye ara here, ishi agu is igbo apparrel of pride and defiance, go and kill yourself if you dont like it

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by ohem007(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gullah:

Yada yada yada means what? I'm talking rubbish right? If you want a civil and constructive discourse then you must learn to respond to people's comment in a civil manner. I only responded to you in the same manner you addressed me

ya ya.... Save it for anoda day bro

i no get why your blood just dey hot....

Shey nnamdi kanu na your family member ni...

Why your dey carry him mata for head like jerry curl.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:

must you put sentiments in everything, am not bio but learn to speak the truth...did kanu carry arms?what do you even understand by treason?so posseing duel citizenship now is a crime, then many other Nigerian with duel citizenship should also be arrested....do you knw now many boko haram fighters that are being freed secretly from jail even when they know they are the real terrorist? the man did what ever right thinking nigerian will do....the FG dialoque with OPC, millitants and even now with boko haram n herdsmen. ...wnhy is there own different..we all know nigeria will never break, leave the preaching gojng o ....until the west, i mean US, Britain and Russia agrees n find a common allies in each of the new nations to be created in nigeria, then we stays...my brother, dnt scold or blame abaribe..thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
May Chukwuokike Abiama gozie Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Is Ise Ise.

#WeloveMaziNnamdiKanu.�

#MaziNnamdiKanuourhero.✊�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court by comdr20(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
alobright17:
Why for saying the truth that hurts
which kind truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , / "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) / Benue Killings: Buratai Under Fire For Suggesting Review Of Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.