Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) (54111 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by hotwax: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
snake is the keyword
lala
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by majorgeneral000(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wow with just few comment's & it's on d front page, lala is indeed a snake lover
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by timsbee(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dis is meat galore first d snake den d goat since it was killed.

Just remember to prepare isi ewu
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Wasky101: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by gidi365: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
eddyline:
sorry for the loss of your pregnant goat, the meat from this should serve as consolation. where is the snake Oracle, Lalasticlala to do the needful.

http://www.gidicloud.com/4423145/big-python-killed-pregnant-goat
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari why cry
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
L

A

L

A

2 Likes

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Small small snakes dey swallow millions of naira,
dis abaya come dey kill pregnant goat

mumu among the snakes

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Andyblaze: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
sonnie10:
Op what is the name of the camera you used for this picture? The images have good details and the lighting is great.

Cybriz come and tell us.. Quote me
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Samsimple:
lala and snake relationship I no really understand oohhh... he is viewing the thread now oohhh
Hahahaha only him was viewing it.... Lol he wanted to enjoy the snake finish before moving it to front page
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by bayaar(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Heartless Indeed.
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
revenge mission succeeds but don't take a further revenge step by eating the goat ..ooo!
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jewelnutch:
This heartless beast??!! Don't pray to be an animal that preys and stalks other animals to feed. You should be happy you have money to buy a goat and not start crawling on your belly just to eat.
Where is the head of the snake??
I need it for a new design

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by CDCEO001: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
I always wonder where all these pythons hide themselves, no one sees them till they become big.
I hope i don't see anyone near where i live.
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is dat goat still eatable??
Abi e don carry poison?

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
This size of snake around the home? very dangerous
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Samsimple:
lala and snake relationship I no really understand oohhh... he is viewing the thread now oohhh
So u had to kill one network and mute ur phone just to survive on that 1%? Chai!
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by andyanders: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Op, make sure you do not eat the pregnant goat that was killed by the snake because the poison of the snake bite has circulated in the entire system of the killed goat.

Be careful as I have seen the way you helped to slaughter the goat.
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
See meat. Snake and goat peppersoup combo.
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by sirusX(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Samsimple:
Oga, see as you harsh ontop your battery

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
That snake is really big.

PEPPER SOUP is getting ready for all the CELEBRANT.

Sorry for the pregnant goat and the unborn KIDs that the python snuff out life from.

JUST IMAGINE, DO WE REALLY HAVE SUCH A BIG SNAKE IN A NIGERIAN FOREST?
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please dont eat the goat its very dangerious dont kill yourself
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
zinaunreal:
See meat. Snake and goat peppersoup combo.
Eating the goat is very dangerious
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by loluadebayo: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
which village una dey always see all these mad big snakes?
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by dhardline(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
SUPERPACK:
lalasticlala right now
This meme cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
cybriz82:
This Heartless Beast Killz Our Pregnant Goat And Got Paid

sad cry cry cry cry
Console yourself with the feast.
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jethrolite:
Console yourself with the feast.

cheesy cheesy I no want Abeg,,,already gave it to someone
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Op, I noticed u av used knife on the goat's neck to avoid giffah, and also fulfil all righteousness. Well, be aware that Easter is very close, remember to share the two meats with pple around you...
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
good, make them go continue their fight for heaven
Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
cybriz82:

cheesy cheesy I no want Abeg,,,already gave it to someone
you no go tell us the camera wey you use snap the pinshur ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
cutefergiee:
Is dat goat still eatable??
Abi e don carry poison?
Python no get venom now dem dey squeeze their prey to death

1 Like

Re: This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Judolisco:
Python no get venom now dem dey squeeze their prey to death
Ok boss.
Appreciate the clarification tho..
I bn fink say even D spit sef fit discourage me from eating but trust us as naija Wey we b.. Nothing must waste

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) / Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.