Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild (27363 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by Captain8(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Y alowin buhari to toch dat inocent child,GOD elp dat child career
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by buskie13(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

take that child from the illiterate, clueless, and tribal bigot called buhari before he inflicts the girl's life with recession,poverty,backwardness and game-blaming.
all these wannabes, who the hell are you

copy copy
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
kingthreat:

So tell me which Nigerian leader is not guilty of the above?

If all Nigerian leaders are guilty of the above, then they should also not be applauded till we get it right.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by Cajal(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI the most honest and humble president of Nigeria since 1960

BUHARI the role model and mentor to majority of Nigerians

BUHARI the best thing to happen for nigeria and nigerians as president

BUHARI the greatest nigeria leader ever in history of Nigeria

BUHARI til 2023
...their headaches
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by onomeabuja: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
kmcutez:

Whomever you are, you are really sick upstairs. Applauding him when Nigerians are dying on a daily basis from avoidable circumstances. Children dying from lack of basic health care, while he uses tax payer's monies to fly his children abroad for treatment, Fulani herdsmen etc.
HE IS REALY SICK WALAHI.IF BUHARI LIKE MAKE HIM CARRY HIM WIFE FOR BACK NA HIM SABI..
I NO NO Y WE FOR THIS COUNTRY JUST DE FOOL OUR SELF, HABA PEOPLE NO DE SEE SAY THIS MAN NO GET ONE SINGLE ECONOMICAL DRIVE TO STEER THIS COUNTRY FORWARD , NA JUST TO DEY POST NONSENSE.
NIGERIA OUR ONCE BELOVED PLACE TO LIVE IN.... OH OH OH OH OH!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by yarimo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
fuckpro:
...bro please when you are done pass me the weed
come over right now and get your own share of the weed, I stays in ekiti state government house
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by klinicaem: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yea! Buhari is God sent, cow did not know the value of it tail until in cut off.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by klinicaem: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
MR MAN! THE ROSTER IS OK U GET ME... ONE MAN FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN POISON OK ?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by josessybj: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
May herdsmen visit you and your family
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by NathanKAY(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Moukandjo:

Rephrase: Your fellow pained, hate-filled, parallelogram-headed IPIGs will do enough attack!
What else do you expect from people who even criticize infrastructures built e.g. the Ikeja bus terminal but go ahead to lambast the EFCC for trying to recover Nigeria's stolen cash from people like Mama Piss? We know una!
So your definition of "pained Nigerian's" is the whole nonsense you put up there ?
Oga, if your mind is dark and unreaslitic , some of ours aren't.
This Pain doesn't mean hate on anyone, or absolute hypocrisy ...
This pain is one stirred up from the fact that whatever it is you are about to put together in contrast and comparism, Our country has still gotten no better. That alone is pain for me.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by colby92(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Before na me go carry his grandchild?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by petenweke: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't know but why does it seem the poor child is frantically getting away from him?
The baby looks so relieved to see mommy
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by kingthreat(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
kmcutez:

If all Nigerian leaders are guilty of the above, then they should also not be applauded till we get it right.

True. I must allude you made a good point
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by Soulsymbol99: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't think the word "Adorable" has anything 2 do with Buhari undecided
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by Bimpe29: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Baba Sai Baba!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by wakeupafricanyo: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hahahaha see the girl runing from him sef that the mother have to take her back...she know is Buhari
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild by higherpower: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
hajoke2000:

no need to boomerange him....both died before i was born.....unfortunately

No wonder you are pained seeing a granddaughter whose grandpa is a legend. If you don't eschew hatred you may end up like the ones who died before you were born. Nothing to show they were on earth except a simpleton grand child

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection / Nigeria’s Brutal Decision: Former Dictator Or Alleged Kleptocrat - Bloomberg / Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.