Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit (9144 Views)

The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by magazineguy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
A woman can make her outfit pop in minutes by adding one or two accessories to her outfit. Women need to know that it is not by wearing an expensive hairdo or outfit that necessarily make your outfit speak, but by paying attention to certain detail, owning the outfit and giving it a little twist. Never wear what everyone is wearing. Nevertheless, know some trends and how to go about wearing them. We all need the information of how to accessorize.There are certain fashion accessories a woman should be aware of in order to make her outfit pop.

CLEAR FACE

A clear face cannot be overemphasized because a woman with all that expensive bag and clothing’s with a face full of acne and pimple is a NO No. A woman should be able to take care of her skin by eating right,using the right products for her face, working out, taking vitamins, doing a facials at least once in a month and of course using a sunscreen lotion, which is very important to avoid sun burn and darkening of the skin.

MADE UP FACE

It can be a lot of work to wake up in the morning, do a proper makeup and head out the door to work or any other place. A woman without makeup is not ugly but makeup brings out the better part of the beauty, makeup makes a woman look put together, smart, and lively. Makeup adds that spunk to an outfit .it also makes the woman look like she knows what she is doing and very much responsible for herself.

TIDY HAIR

This is very important yet simple in taking a woman’s outfit a step higher. A woman looks not put together when her hair is not tidy. Tidy in the sense of wearing simple and neat hair like braids, low cut, a properly sewn weave or properly made wig that fits. A woman should not even carry her hair for so long as it leaves an odour, but her hair should be washed and changed or styled regularly, no matter the hairstyle you are wearing.

JEWELRY

Jewelry is very much an outfit stunner, especially when you are wearing the right jewelry for the right outfit and occasion, you will definitely turn heads. A nice choker, neck pierce, bracelet, nice wristwatch, leg chain and if a lady wants to go all out and pierce extra holes on her ear in stylish and decent manner, go ahead; some ladies opt for nose ring. A brooch is another fashion accessory that really is for the stylish woman, it comes in a shiny ornament either gold, silver or coloured. It makes a dull outfit come alive.

STYLISH HANDBAG

A woman should purchase a bag that is stylish in nature preferably a small one, that is leather in nature. Leather bags have a way of making a woman look expensive and classy even though it is very affordable. A woman should look out for bags for designs, actually a few designs and more of a statement bag.

CLEAN TEETH AND GOOD BREATH

A real fashion item or will I say fashion necessity is a woman that has clean teeth and good breath. Mouth odour is a No No in 2018. Women should not ignore their mouths and focus on looks because the teeth and mouth is also important. Women should invest in scaling and polishing treatment that removes cavities and dirt that cause mouth or gum disease. Visit the dentist at least twice in a year for check-up, using good toothpaste and mouthwash will help in keeping the mouth very clean. Brown teeth is irritating to the sight. Ladies, please see your dentist for teeth whitening and look nice, because a beautiful smile can open a lot of doors.

CORRECT FOOT WEAR

Wearing the correct foot wear is very important to a woman. A woman’s outfit can be taken a notch higher when her foot wear is nice, appropriate and unique. The right footwear is necessary and also appealing to the eye.

NICE AND FIT BODY

Healthy and fit body cannot be over emphasized, a heavy blotted woman will almost not look good in a dress or any outfit for that matter. It is good to watch what you eat, exercise, drink lots of water, eat fruits and vegetables. A woman’s body is envisioned to be a figure 8, little curves and slim, with that kind of body, it screams elegance and is better than wearing a million dollar dress.

NICE FRAGRANCE

A woman that smells good will only open doors for herself. People will not only admire that lady but will want to listen to what she has to say. A good smell is appealing and attracts people to the woman. A woman should learn to clean her body well and put on a nice fragrance. This habit will make any outfit come alive

CONFIDENCE

A woman that is confident can conquer all, with any outfit, she can carry it well, when she is down, she is still hopeful, when she stumbles she will still succeed. A woman fully glammed with low self esteem or low level of confidence will not be recognized and listened to.

GOOD MANNERS

Good manners is very important to a fully dressed woman, bad manners drive people away and good manners brings people together and one can achieve ones goal easily. A woman needs to learn simple etiquette, this will go a long way in bringing the best in her outfit.

read more; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/fashion-features-compliments-womans-outfit/

1 Share

Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
When would there ever be a post for men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by agbonkamen(f): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Really
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by mayowascholar(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
noted
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by naijjaman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by abachaphilo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
mmmm that why i love my girl friend always naked no cloth thanks to her

1 Like

Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
FINE FACE/BODY are the only things that can compliment your outfit.
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by samigben(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice One
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by kinzmen: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
I just want to comment. .....
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
A good character best compliments a woman.
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by peacettw: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pimples do not occur cos one is dirty or eats the wrong things, a lot of hormonal interplay goes into it and most times is wired into one's genetic code..... If you doubt this, Kendall Jenner, Beyonce and some other prominent artists do suffer from acne issues.

Ah yes, make up again.... According to you, it is needed to make one look put together.... Some of the most beautiful and confident women I know have zero makeup on their faces. Personally, I believe that makeup ends up worsening your skin texture and makes it more acne prone.

Bags, hair, etc..... At this point, I am just tired of writing. Believe what you must

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by enabledgoddess(f): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Looking good is good business. I love neatness. No matter how cheap I bought a dress, I still kill it, but I do no make up. Is never my thing. I feel dirt on my face with make up on. I do lip gloss though
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by Houseofglam7(f): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
On point. cool
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
do what u know how to do best. just b urself and not some fake dummy
Re: Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit by Drinkwater(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Conventional

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable / My Fashion Sketches / Latest George Gown Styles 2022 | George Styles For Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.