Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos (33615 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
The Lagos State Government through the Lagos State Public Works/Drainages has acquired three Road Printer Paving Stone Laying Machines to enhance road construction and maintenance across the State. The former method of laying the bricks are done manually where a brick paver on their hands and knees can produce between 75 and 100 square meters of brick pavers per day. Its really time-consuming and your back can really hurt after 8 hours of work like that. Now, this has been made simpler and faster as this machine can lay a 100 square meters in few minutes. See more pictures below..

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/lasg-purchases-road-printer-paving.html

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg9S8IqjRnI

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lagos on the move...

See more of the video and photos here

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Impressive.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Blackfire(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
If this topic make FP, i will personally go to the military cantonment and slap a captain...

Just try me.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
China stuff is just china stuff.

Look as the thing just they throw stones everywhere anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by ZombieTAMER: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
This have been in use for more than a decade ago.. .

Shithole sef

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by RZArecta2(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
This technology has always been there, the funds for purchase has always been there but greed and quest for huge profits won't allow govt agencies and contractors to utilize this. Nice one, left to me, state ministry of works will be handling all roads at least at LGA level

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by FarahAideed: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
So Lagos is still bent on continuing with these interlocking stones that keep spoiling the suspension of all Lagos vehicles daily ..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Tracypacy(f): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
your budget is shrouded in secrecy LASG

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by unknownsolja: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
if you come here and shout ambode this and ambode that and lagos this..i will smack your face..theres nothing new in this and besides that is what he was elected in there to do..he works for us and he is not using his money to do them

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked shocked

Lagos is a no-mans-land....

Land grabbers from the west....BEWARE!
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by naijjaman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Imagine how great we will be if we have other governors working like this man.
Tell me why we should not send the old man back to Daura and bundle Ambode to Abuja cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Koolking(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
#LagosIsNotJoking #AmbodeIsSerious

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by pweshboi(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
But wait ooo, wetin other states dey use their allocations do? Can't they take a cue from Lagos?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by BruncleZuma: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hmm, I hope they can extend the generosity to my shop in Oke- Ira. grin
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by inoki247: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
When will dey buy machine disbursing money.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by slawomir: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
ok
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by urchhhhh: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:
If this topic make FP, i will personally go to the military cantonment and slap a captain...

Just try me.

how far? which camp you dey now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Smooyis(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ati deee grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by d4real890(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:

Just try me.
Now it's on the front page show us your swollen lips and battered body for prove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by futurism: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Lagos on the move...
good thinking... Omo, someone Don blow I swear. This thing was featured on futurism and a smart mind quickly prepared a proposal... And presented it to Ambode! Haha.. My kind of person! More money to your bank account ,thinker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
This have been in use for more than a decade ago.. .

Shithole sef

In your State abi na family house? loser!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Rich4god(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:
if you come here and shout ambode this and ambode that and lagos this..i will smack your face..theres nothing new in this and besides that is what he was elected in there to do..he works for us and he is not using his money to do them
jWhy are the other governors not doing what they were elected to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
pweshboi:
But wait ooo, wetin other states dey use their allocations do? Can't they take a cue from Lagos?

Chairing it grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by TheBlessedGuy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:

Just try me.

uncle oya we dey wait o :

1 Like

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Toosure70: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chukwuma Agbaje is working.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The Lagos State Government through the Lagos State Public Works/Drainages has acquired three Road Printer Paving Stone Laying Machines to enhance road construction and maintenance across the State. The former method of laying the bricks are done manually where a brick paver on their hands and knees can produce between 75 and 100 square meters of brick pavers per day. Its really time-consuming and your back can really hurt after 8 hours of work like that. Now, this has been made simpler and faster as this machine can lay a 100 square meters in few minutes. See more pictures below..

Source:

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg9S8IqjRnI
What a waste .
These guys jst look for ways to create avenues to finish monies of our common interest .
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Bustincole(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lagos State una 3 much

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by futurism: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
So Lagos is still bent on continuing with these interlocking stones that keep spoiling the suspension of all Lagos vehicles daily ..

Which one your igbo governor's do? Do u have a better option?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) / If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.