Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? (892 Views)

Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet / How Do Open Ppspp Game On My SD Card.. / Help!!! All My Media Files Have 'Disappeared' From My SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by homesteady(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good day everyone,
I was trying to collect some files from a friend via Xender. Anyone who uses Xender must have experienced that upgrade xender at one point. So I upgraded it and the files were sent to my phone.

Few minutes later, all my files sent via Xender started disappearing, until non was left except the new files I just received. All my received pictures, videos, music in my Xender file disappeared.

I went online to seek for solutions, I got a solution. I tried it out, followed all the procedures, then I saw all my deleted files. OK it was time to recover them, I was told to purchase the full package for about $30 dollars grin

Please does anyone else know any other way I can get my files back? Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by homesteady(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by olylove: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Try icare data recovery u can get the crack from torrent site
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by homesteady(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
olylove:

Thanks for replying. Please can you explain further?

Do you mean I should get the icare data recovery from torrent sites?
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by olylove: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
homesteady:

yeah try thepiratebay.org or .se
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by Gptech(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
homesteady:

If you eventually manage to get back your files, replace that memory card with an original one.
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by homesteady(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2018
olylove:

I downloaded the software, but it was only showing options for recovering files from a computer.
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by homesteady(m): 5:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Gptech:

If you eventually manage to get back your files, replace that memory card with an original one.

I'd do just that, thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by airsaylongcon: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Op, did you get this to work? If no then I can help you with specific pointers. You'd need a computer though. And also a micro SD card adapter. Drop a word if you are still interested
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by homesteady(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Op, did you get this to work? If no then I can help you with specific pointers. You'd need a computer though. And also a micro SD card adapter. Drop a word if you are still interested

Yes Please, I'm still very interested.
Re: How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? by airsaylongcon: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2018
homesteady:

Yes Please, I'm still very interested.

First of all have you completely stopped using the memory card since the deletions occurred? This is because if you have continued using the card, then chances of recovery are very very slim as you may have overwritten the files that were previously stored on the card with new files recently saved on the card

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phones: 10 Advantages And 10 Disadvantages Of Mobile Phones / Iphone 5 16gb 1gb Ram But Bad Screen, Offers? / Huawei Unveils Foldable Mate X, To Launch Mid-2019 With 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.