Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US (61949 Views)

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Thousands Of Liberians Protest Against Massive Corruption And Increasing Poverty / Trump Gives Reason Why Fired Rex Tillerson After His Nigeria Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by ddeola: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2018
This guy even lie pass satan, him say him get advisors. Na lie because na one man show him dey run, others in his administration are errand boys and gals... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by opribo(m): 4:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Is America a dumping ground?

Everybody and anybody wants to go there.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Carlyboi:
oh i guess thats the source of your pain!Yoruba!yeah and Proud!Muslim save suxh cheap digs to the religious folks aint one
gerrout of here joor... ezi tongue
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by dasparrow: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2018
junglep:
Nigerians are just daft. Only 2 people made any meaningful comments.

Wicked, arrogant, intellectually slow, unwoke , unaware, selfish, self centered, bastards.

I hate being a Nigerian.

Honestly, like you read my mind. I have never come across a group of people who rejoice and jubilate over the downfall of other black people like Nigerians. Their tendency to wish others evil is why Nigeria as a nation can never enjoy true progress. I fear Nigerians honestly and keep them and their wicked hearts at bay.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by zudozz: 5:52am On Mar 29, 2018
Other country dey enjoy..but even visa lottery..try ur luck visa lottery they no give 9ja...And US Embassy still dey here ooooh.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by emmie14: 6:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Megatrix:
They should go back to their countries and contribute to the progress of their own nations
At what age? Most of them have exhausted there youthfulness in united states of America and due for pension. Some are already pensioners. Where then do you want them to start. Their kids mostly in the university and high school.
Think before you talk. Do you mean Trump is more coordinated and informed than Bill Clinton and Barack Obama whose father is equally a migrate? Donald Trump is mad.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by dasparrow: 6:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Eagba:
i think you're the slow one here. Study how the japanese make there country great, they travelled west studied and came back home to build their country. Megi. I think you're comfortable being second.

You need to take several seats. You are talking about the Japanese making their country great. Would the Japanese have been capable of making their country great if their government had not put certain basic amenities in place? Why have those of you back home, over 160 million people not made Nigeria great already?

Many of you vote in leaders with no foresight all because said leaders are from your tribe or because you benefit from them monetarily. Yet, some of you have the nerve to ask the small percentage of people living outside Nigeria to make Nigeria great again when you folks back home spend more time celebrating the same corrupt leaders that have placed you all in a constant state of penury.

If the Japanese government did not play its vital part in providing a conducive environment for its citizens to thrive in, do you think Japanese citizens will be able to play their part in making their country the kind of country it is today?

Why should people living overseas care about making Nigeria great when those of you in Nigeria embrace nepotism, tribalism, chauvinism, radical religious sentiments, blatant corruption, selfishness, greed and all other social vices over merit?

Stop trying to compare Japan to Nigeria because the Japanese government has and continues to play its part in making sure Japan remains a developed nation while Nigerian leaders give public holiday all because Buhari is visiting their state.

If those of you back home cannot turn that mess of a country called Nigeria around, then neither can the small percentage of Nigerians living outside the country.

Nigerians do not want progress. The proof is in the pudding.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kaybaba5(m): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2018
LIberian should go back to their country and implement change........but not the change buhari is preaching
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by dasparrow: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Eagba:
america is great because whites settled there. I think trump should start deporting nigerians. The word immigrant makes shudder. Racist this, racist that . Think home

And I hope you know America was built on the back of slaves? But then again, I don't expect you to know since you stay on Nairaland sucking the sweaty balls of the white man rather than picking up a book to read and educate yourself. It is no wonder you suffer from such inferiority complex.

If the Europeans were stopped from migrating en Masse to America back in the day when Europe was a shithole continent, do you think there will be white Americans today?

Do you know how many Americans, Canadians, Europeans are migrating to South and Central America and the Carribbean countries each day? Of course you wouldn't know because as a shameless white worshipping coon with an inferiority complex and a non functioning brain clogged by generator fumes, you have convinced yourself that only black Africans migrate.

According to Bob Marley, emancipate yourself from mental slavery or should I say, typical Nigerian stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by dasparrow: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Eagba:
america still have visa programme that carter for peeps with enough dollar to invest or good intelligent brain to stay in america. they don't want slowpoke

I think you should be quiet and stop giving uneducated opinions. Trump wants to do away with H1B visas which is the visa category that attracts professionals or as you put it "intelligent brains" to stay in America.

Then again, I don't expect you to know these things when you come from a country like Nigeria that in 2018 cannot provide 24/7 power supply to her citizens and her leaders travel to first world countries even for the treatment of a mere cold.

After quing up in the hot Nigerian sun from sunrise to sunset for fuel and staying in constant darkness due to incessant power failure, I don't expect your brain to function. So go ahead and keep talking out of your azz.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2018
dasparrow:

Honestly, like you read my mind. I have never come across a group of people who rejoice and jubilate over the downfall of other black people like Nigerians. Their tendency to wish others evil is why Nigeria as a nation can never enjoy true progress. I fear Nigerians honestly and keep them and their wicked hearts at bay.
trump did the right thing they should all go back to there countries.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2018
dasparrow:

I think you should be quiet and stop giving uneducated opinions. Trump wants to do away with H1B visas which is the visa category that attracts professionals or as you put it "intelligent brains" to stay in America.

Then again, I don't expect you to know these things when you come from a country like Nigeria that in 2018 cannot provide 24/7 power supply to her citizens and her leaders travel to first world countries even for the treatment of a mere cold.

After quing up in the hot Nigerian sun from sunrise to sunset for fuel and staying in constant darkness due to incessant power failure, I don't expect your brain to function. So go ahead and keep talking out of your azz.
my friend stop typing nonsense u are on a Nigerian forum, don't come here to show ur stupidity on a public fourm

3 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2018
dasparrow:

And I hope you know America was built on the back of slaves? But then again, I don't expect you to know since you stay on Nairaland sucking the sweaty balls of the white man rather than picking up a book to read and educate yourself. It is no wonder you suffer from such inferiority complex.

If the Europeans were stopped from migrating en Masse to America back in the day when Europe was a shithole continent, do you think there will be white Americans today?

Do you know how many Americans, Canadians, Europeans are migrating to South and Central America and the Carribbean countries each day? Of course you wouldn't know because as a shameless white worshipping coon with an inferiority complex and a non functioning brain clogged by generator fumes, you have convinced yourself that only black Africans migrate.

According to Bob Marley, emancipate yourself from mental slavery or should I say, typical Nigerian stupidity.
u must be mad right? cause I can't understand how such foolishness can come out from one person

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Carlyboi(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Shut up!!!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Carlyboi(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Shut up!ode!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Carlyboi:
Shut up!ode!
worm infested goblin abeg carry ur frustration go joor
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by RisingWars: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2018
chloride6:
This is an opportunity to see how sharp the average Liberian is grin

Imagine giving Nigeria a free pass since 1991. Permanent residency don sure by 2000.

Either by marriage or childbirth.

Parents of anchor babies are being removed and marriages deemed to be fraudulently contracted for permanent residency are annulled by a Judge. It is getting tougher to stay in the U.S. ILLEGALLY.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Carlyboi(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
worm infested goblin abeg carry ur frustration go joor
!that must be what your dirty,unhealthy,poverty stricken Ass looks like!fugly igbo bitch
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Carlyboi:
!that must be what your dirty,unhealthy,poverty stricken Ass looks like!fugly igbo bitch
hehehehe see vexation joor... abeg I'm not the one frustrating you, the dullard is coming to Lagos today, u can crawl out of ur village and head to Lagos & protest
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Carlyboi(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hehehehe see vexation joor... abeg I'm not the one frustrating you, the dullard is coming to Lagos today, u can crawl out of ur village and head to Lagos & protest
hahaha who lives in a village shey i am the one from isialangwa Lg ni? lol!hey i live in ibadan and my city wont fall out of the top 5 as far as cities are concerned in Nigeria!whatever bush u came out of will not come close or be better than ibadan in your lifetime!enough of your tomfoolery!stop being silly and think before you speak!Qed
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Asowari:
he is right ,trump is right, they should go back to there country do you have a problem with that?

Who the f**k are you plonker.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Herodutus(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
eleojo23:
It is time for everyone to go back to their own country and develop it especially Africans.

It's a tough call though

No easy way out
BrosI guess you dot have any brother or sister living over there, cus if you do ,you wouldn't have said this .I pity ur life
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
As a Nigerian-American I find the comments from fellow Nigerians here disgusting and hateful. The comments on here reflects the evil personality of the of the average Nigerian. No wonder the country is sh*ts cause they all have animosity against each other, puts their fellow black man down and creates there own problem by themselves. A country deserves the type of govt they get. Nigerians are the ones gleefully fanning the embers of their problem...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Carlyboi:
hahaha who lives in a village shey i am the one from isialangwa Lg ni? lol!hey i live in ibadan and my city wont fall out of the top 5 as far as cities are concerned in Nigeria!whatever bush u came out of will not come close or be better than ibadan in your lifetime!enough of your tomfoolery!stop being silly and think before you speak!Qed
abeg carry ur frustrated life waka tongue cheesy staying online 24/7 will not add any value in ur miserable life
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Ojuororun(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
ohem007:

Shey you be police ni... ..
NDLEA OFFICER..,...

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Who the f**k are you plonker.
well this is a Nigerian forum if u don't like wat we type get the fvck out, u are not needed here understand.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by knowledge4(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigeria's economy is far better than Liberia but Nigerians in the US will not want to return to Nigeria
If Trump is sending Liberians away, will it not be Nigeria's turn in the near future?
What is good in Liberia that Trump wants them to return to?
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Carlyboi(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
abeg carry ur frustrated life waka tongue cheesy staying online 24/7 will not add any value in ur miserable life
You are stuck in one slum and shithole area in Abia your life is the definition of misery!i guess you are really seeking attention and cheap fame here you have it!if you are so occupied you wont be running after my comments like a mad dog!quit with the obsession and get busy!i aint interested in you!carry your mumu exchange elsewhere e never do you?or u dey find something else Mrs jobs!!be gone like an erring she goat abeg!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Carlyboi:
You are stuck in one slum and shithole area in Abia your life is the definition of misery!i guess you are really seeking attention and cheap fame here you have it!if you are so occupied you wont be running after my comments like a mad dog!quit with the obsession and get busy!i aint interested in you!carry your mumu exchange elsewhere e never do you?or u dey find something else Mrs jobs!!be gone like an erring she goat abeg!
hehehe this one is just full of frustration, abeg crawl back to rickety brown roof cave tongue
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Carlyboi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hehehe this one is just full of frustration, abeg crawl back to rickety brown roof cave tongue
rickety brown roof cave whatever that means!lol!your replies reek of mediocrity and savagery inotherwords you are a childish and pitiful mgbeke!i am sure exchanging words with me has been the high point of your day!i am glad you are finally happy!so stop being a troll cos you are finally famous and no more cheap promotion from me!so takecare afonja slave oh sorry afonja Pig is it lol?
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
iRyan:
As a Nigerian-American I find the comments from fellow Nigerians here disgusting and hateful. The comments on here reflects the evil personality of the of the average Nigerian. No wonder the country is sh*ts cause they all have animosity against each other, puts their fellow black man down and creates there own problem by themselves. A country deserves the type of govt they get. Nigerians are the ones gleefully fanning the embers of their problem...
Gbam.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Asowari:
well this is a Nigerian forum if u don't like wat we type get the fvck out, u are not needed here understand.

Come get me out, you swine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.