Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance (17891 Views)

Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Abaribe Seeks N10m From Army Over Kanu’s Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by Follygunners: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:

carry placard so you will feel better.
Igbo amaka

No worry... I understand you. The same thing that ur forefathers did in 1966 where millions of them were killed. You can keep running ur mouth on here but trust me ur pple are living in fear in Lagos, they've been muzzled like a dog. hahaha. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by keneck1: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
yes Ipob was a peaceful group, they didn't carry arms if that makes them toothless den good. Your useless nation used the army against people without arms what does dat say of Nigeria? As for the likes of u who are elated and enjoying the injustice, no be today na. In the end u all end up looking like fools. You are focused on ipob forgetting that u are on the brink of irrelevance. The absolute disrespect for ur so called god tinubu in the party he laboured for. Useless bunch of animals
my friend just go pack for one corner all you ipob women are good at is just mouth,ndi oji onu kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by femidejulius(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
FUCKyouALL:

I f.uck a goat yesterday. Can you please lend me a goat to f.uck tomorrow?

grin Dude,u are sick in the head. I don't rear goats.
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by nkjohnson22: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
He is on his own
He should answer his name
For taking the Law for granted
There is no different law for a different person
He got it all wrong!!!

Don't be angry foolishly over my post
Rather Judge his act.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by LZAA: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
Respect your Igbo lawmakers please grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by LZAA: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
Yes grin Thank God for no man's land.
lzaa onyeoga

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by LZAA: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Follygunners:

O baje ti! God bless you for that! grin grin
grin

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by LZAA: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
Meanwhile Igbo masters control 51% of Lagos population.
Eko oni baje rara.
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by STORM2(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
All these silly tribal wars. We should be trying to move forward as a nation. I don't know why Nigerians love being fragmented. This is the sort of useless thing we love..yoruba insulting igbo....hausa killing Yoruba for not being Muslim enough..... we're all insane in the end.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by godofuck231: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Ebullience:
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, apparently tired of calling on the Federal Government to release its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has begged Nigerians to lend their voices to the call for his release.

Kanu had in September last gone missing after soldiers stormed his home in Afara Ukwu, near Umuahia in Abia State.

The military authorities had severally denied taking Kanu, but IPOB insistently said that the soldiers acting on orders from above had taken Kanu with them during their visit.

In a press release signed by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, IPOB wondered why Nigerians were keeping quiet since Kanu’s disappearance last year.

The group said Kanu showed courage and spoke against the injustice in the country, and remained the only strong voice of the Igbo and Christians, the reason the federal government planned his disappearance.

The group expressed unhappiness that the same people Kanu fought for have failed to ask the federal government to produce him.

Part of the release which was sent to DAILY POST in Awka reads: “It is unfortunate that APC Government led by Major General Muhammadu Buhari arrested and jailed him for two years without trial and later kidnapped him and kept him without traces since 14th September 2017 because he saw ahead and spoke out without fear or favour.

“He was hunted like an antelope for standing firm on the way to the truth that led and moved the Nigerian Authority and her security operatives including those unscrupulous politicians in Abuja to kidnapp him since last year without any well meaning Nigerian asking questions for his whereabouts because he looked the cabals and jihadists in the eyes and called them what they are.

“He was betrayed because he looked at his brothers and sisters who have become slaves of the Hausa Fulani Caliphate in the eyes and told them they were nothing but slaves.

“He was hated by a few who are suffering from identity crisis because he tried to liberate them from mental and physical slavery.

“Nigerians and Africa at large need to celebrate the leader of IPOB, prophet Nnamdi Kanu. It is now categorically clear to all that three years after the prophecies of our leader is playing out like a movie and manifesting before our very eyes.

“All the prophecies and declarations of IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have come to pass, the recent scenario and statement from Rtd General T.Y Danjuma has clearly shown that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is the only good thing that happened to Christians in Nigeria particularly Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt region,” the release stated.
Ends.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/28/ipob-angry-nigerians-keeping-quiet-kanus-disappearance/

why should I be looking for a clown

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by Follygunners: 3:06am On Mar 29, 2018
tiger28:
Thought they said nigeria will burn if ANYTHING happens to him.......that their biafran DSS will protect him......that their militant neighbors will fight for them........that the british govt will nuke nigeria..........that Donald trump will send marines........that their fatherland (Israel) will send their army to nigeria. Meanwhile.......Homeboy has gotten his paycheck for a good job and he is chilling with some warm sharwama in Ghana.......Shameless clowns of Africa!

Shameless indeed!
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by nnamdiosu(m): 3:21am On Mar 29, 2018
He hasn't disappeared.....he is kneeling down, and writing in 60 leaves book......I'm sorry I will not disturb Nigeria again.....
When he has finished, he will appear.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by Annie939(f): 3:34am On Mar 29, 2018
we didn't keep quiet we heard his in Ghana enjoying himself
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by 4koff: 5:33am On Mar 29, 2018
GoroTango:
Make dem vex die na. Na we tell am make e run go hide for Ghana? Abi na we tell am make he fight govt?

Bros, my Senior Bros say dem no dey fight meeting(Kparakpor/Association) let alone local govt, e come be federal govt. Oya, the full village don cook for KANU make e chop, e dey run.
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by usba: 5:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
I didn't. cheesy cheesy

Imagine trying to understand what a Pig says while grunting. grin grin

grin grin grin cheesy oink oink, cownu speaks piggery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by Yyeske(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Where's gidgiddy and horsepower when you need them, house please ask those IPOBians to produce that clown Nnamdi kanu fast, no time.
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by JFT24(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2018
limeta:
where will the herdsmen be killing next .
your village
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by JFT24(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
yes Ipob was a peaceful group, they didn't carry arms if that makes them toothless den good. Your useless nation used the army against people without arms what does dat say of Nigeria? As for the likes of u who are elated and enjoying the injustice, no be today na. In the end u all end up looking like fools. You are focused on ipob forgetting that u are on the brink of irrelevance. The absolute disrespect for ur so called god tinubu in the party he laboured for. Useless bunch of animals

Calm downnnnnn and watch out 4 transformer

1 Like

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by shehuAO: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Yyeske:
I laffs in Swahili, same Nigerians IPOB was busy insulting now wants their support.
When I tell people that IPOB is just a toothless dog only good at barking, dem go say my wahala too much.
Emma Powerless should just shut up and allow Nigerians be.
My young brother, the thing tired me oo.
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by SlyPe(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
bayaar:
He Brought The Unfortunateness Upon Himself

1 Like

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by Concasty676: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2018
origima:
I don't who will ask for his whereabout among Nigerians cos everybody including ipobians received his koboko of his mouth.
Again ,i dont no why Ndigbo is blessed with irresponsible juvenile activists. First was Emeka Ojukwu and millions died.And now Nnamdi Kanu and the race is paying dearly for having him

The problem with this country, like bill gates said, is that the citizens are neglected by the government. And what has this neglect caused? Illiteracy, lack of intellectual activity, redundancy in individual development and resourcefulness, and most importantly, the ability to discern between what is right and what is wrong, because they have been blinded by sentiments and tribal affiliations. Nnamdi kanu saw all these and tried to open your eyes to the fact that the incumbent government (the Hausa's) were using the igbos and the yorubas to achieve their inordinate political desires, and then treat them like trash and relegate them to the background when after all said and done, they have achieved their selfish gains. Though he was radical in his speeches which i listened to sometimes, it is undeniable that an ingredient was present - THE TRUTH! Hate him all you can, kick against him, spit on him, but this man spoke from his heart, and that, i think, is the bedrock to true freedom fighting. If you are taken aback by his radicality, let me remind you that the mandelas, the rawlins, and even martin Luther king junior were a bit radical sometimes in their approach in fighting against oppression and indecency in governance.

But KANU saw that you have been blinded at all odds beyond reciprocation, you finally chose to keep suffering and be used by people who don't even know you exist, and then, like wole Soyinka said, 'THE MAN DIED'
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by zinizta: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Mynd44:
The same Nigerians Kanu was insulting? undecided undecided

golden comment...
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by zinizta: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:

all these passions, emotions.... i wished it was channeled via knowledge... great zeal but little knowledge
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by hmabdool(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:

You remember when Kanu became greater than Jesus Christ?
You remember when Nigeria's Deputy Senator and other Senators from the south east swarmed round him to take photo shots almost pushing each other?
Do you remember when he warned the most respected man of God, daddy Kumuyi not to step on Igboland for a crusade?
Do you remember when Ekiti state governor went to court in solidarity with IPOB and declared his own side of Ekiti Biafra and other drunks hailed him?
You remember when Kanu said Hausas, Yorubas, Ijaws and anyone who is not of Igbo extraction was an animal and Yorubas in particular imbeciles?
Do you remember when he cursed any Igbo person that attend any church pastored by a Yoruba?
Do you remember his threat to cut off the president's head and bring it back to Umuahia?
Have you forgotten that he had an army and a security service within a sovereign nation?
Do you remember how he threatened that 2m Igbos would invade Abuja if he's arrested and all infertile minds applauded him? Though I am sure those who enrolled as his soldiers out of foolishness and illiteracy should be rice farmers in Abakaliki now.
Oh, you've forgotten? You only remember the python dance and how PMB's 6 minutes Independence Day anniversary speech ended the growing madness? Well, allowing that guy to leave the shores of this country is kindness taken a bit far by the FG.
Now, let Sen. Abaribe produce him or face the consequence of supporting a criminal of Kanu's status.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by hmabdool(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2018
You remember when Nigeria's Deputy Senator and other Senators from the south east swarmed round him to take photo shots almost pushing each other?
Do you remember when he warned the most respected man of God, daddy Kumuyi not to step on Igboland for a crusade?
Do you remember when Ekiti state governor went to court in solidarity with IPOB and declared his own side of Ekiti Biafra and other drunks hailed him?
You remember when Kanu said Hausas, Yorubas, Ijaws and anyone who is not of Igbo extraction was an animal and Yorubas in particular imbeciles?
Do you remember when he cursed any Igbo person that attend any church pastored by a Yoruba?
Do you remember his threat to cut off the president's head and bring it back to Umuahia?
Have you forgotten that he had an army and a security service within a sovereign nation?
Do you remember how he threatened that 2m Igbos would invade Abuja if he's arrested and all infertile minds applauded him? Though I am sure those who enrolled as his soldiers out of foolishness and illiteracy should be rice farmers in Abakaliki now.
Oh, you've forgotten? You only remember the python dance and how PMB's 6 minutes Independence Day anniversary speech ended the growing madness? Well, allowing that guy to leave the shores of this country is kindness taken a bit far by the FG.
Now, let Sen. Abaribe produce him or face the consequence of supporting a criminal of Kanu's status.
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by COCKCROW: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
usba:
Who else didn't read what the daft dirty pig got to say? Useless idiots are thinking Nigeria are stewpid and brain dead like them not to realise that cownu was a miscreant scam artist and cursed fruadster!

ACTUALLY NIGERIANS ARE STUPID AND BRAIN DEAD. AND THIS IS A KNOWN FACT TO ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD. PRESIDENT TRUMP OF AMERICAN SAID NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE AND OF RECENT BILL GATE MAINTAINED AND CONFIRMED THE STUPIDITY OF NIGERIA. IN ZOO LIKE NIGERIA WHERE COWS ARE OF MORE IMPORTANCE TO HUMAN BEINGS; WHERE THE PRESIDENT PRESENTED NEPA BILL AS WASC CERTIFICATE; WHERE THE SECURITY LINE UP ALONG THE ROADS OPENLY EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE, WITH FREEDOM TO GIVE CHARGE OR BALANCE;WHERE INNOCENT STUPID NIGERIANS WHO SUPPORT EVIL ARE MASSACRED IN COLD-BLOOD WITH NO INVESTIGATION AND SANCTION. WHAT IS STUPISITY IN A NATION MORE THAN BEING THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY; WHERE NONENTITY IS ELEVATED, WHERE 7% can be declared a pass and 55% IS TAKEN AS FAILURE, WHERE THERE IS LAWLESSNESS EVEN FROM THE PRESIDENCY. JUST TELL ME............
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by FUCKyouALL: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
femidejulius:

grin Dude, I am sick in the head. I Bleep all animals.. I don't like goats.
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by FUCKyouALL: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
femidejulius:

grin Dude, I am sick in the head. I Bleep all animals.. I don't like goats.

alright
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by femidejulius(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2018
FUCKyouALL:

My father sleeps with my sister and I sleep with my sister too. Pls help me

I can't help you. Your family is sick.
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by FUCKyouALL: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
femidejulius:

I can't help myself, my family is sick.

then die na
Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
hmabdool:

So remember all the above? Right? Now take a look at the picture of 73 boxes below and tell me what you think about it comapared to Kanu. Don't you see why you are a backward African? You are fixated on what an unarmed Kanu, who didn't kill anyone, said or didn't say.

When will you be fixated on what mowed down the 73 people in those boxes? Oh sorry I forgot, you are a Nigerian who thinks the words of Kanu are as lethal as all the nuclear bombs on earth.

Kanu talks, he gets jail time and operation Python dance. Boko haram/herdsmen/ Niger Delta militants and other move past talking to murdering you Nigerians, they get cattle colonies, amnesty, ransom money, pardon etc

The Nigerian Army even helps and aids the Herdsmen to kill you Nigerians. But your headache is what Kanu said or did not say.

Get a life

1 Like

Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by femidejulius(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
FUCKyouALL:

I sleep with anything just like my moniker. I am tired of this life. Pls femidejulius,help me.

First of all, stop using this silly moniker of yours if you want me to help you. FUCKyouALL itself shows you are irresponsible. Secondly, you don't need my help. You need divine help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / Defection: Court Fixes April 11 For Judgment In Suit Seeking Dogara’s Sack / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.