Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

A Born Again Christian Would Never Insult Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Born Again Christian Would Never Insult Daddy Freeze (325 Views)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Born Again Christian Would Never Insult Daddy Freeze by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
What baffles me most is the manner at which the so called "Christians " rain abuses on daddy freeze whenever he air his view...then I begin to ask if their action is biblical or Christ like, did Christ order you to be abusive and rain insult on those that are against him(that's if daddy freeze is even against him) or is this the attitude the bible or their pastors teaches them?

A real christian would never insult daddy freeze only those possessed with the spirit of the devil will. The kingdom of darkless is always restless and angry when the light of God shines.

Re: A Born Again Christian Would Never Insult Daddy Freeze by Rigel95(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
so you opened a thread to do this?
Re: A Born Again Christian Would Never Insult Daddy Freeze by elgramz: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
What of Jesus himself that called people a generation of vipers, a perverse people and even used koboko to flog them out of the temple? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Herdsmen, Boko Haram / See What Dreadman Did In The Name Of Celebrating Easter / Inyanya Begs Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Teddy-a For Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.