Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pls I Need Ur Help Fellow Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Ur Help Fellow Nairalander (369 Views)

Mathematicians, I Need Ur Help. / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. / Nairalanders Need Ur Help Pls Jupeb In Uniben Or Unilag Wich Is Better?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Help Fellow Nairalander by Samsonyte(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
I wrote jamb dis year and i passed, i put in for education & economics, preparing for putme exam, what is bothering me now is that, i dont know maybe i should go for education & economics or library and information science, i dont know which one of the course is the best to study in nigeria (i mean the one with the best employment opportunities in nigeria). Pls am really confused on what to do right now, pls fellow nairalander i need ur advice and opinion on this matter, ur opinion will be of a great help to me.
I need explanation on the reason why i should not go for this course but this course.

Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help Fellow Nairalander by onlyme07(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Samsonyte:
I wrote jamb dis year and i passed, i put in for education & economics, preparing for putme exam, what is bothering me now is that, i dont know maybe i should go for education & economics or library and information science, i dont know which one of the course is the best to study in nigeria (i mean the one with the best employment opportunities in nigeria). Pls am really confused on what to do right now, pls fellow nairalander i need ur advice and opinion on this matter, ur opinion will be of a great help to me.
I need explanation on the reason why i should not go for this course but this course.

Thanks.

From my little experience,I'll advise you choose LIS. It is a less saturated field with job oppurtunities in the academic field which I tbink your desire.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help Fellow Nairalander by Samsonyte(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
onlyme07:

From my little experience,I'll advise you choose LIS. It is a less saturated field with job oppurtunities in the academic field which I tbink your desire.
owk you mean its job opportunity is high in the labour market.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help Fellow Nairalander by Samsonyte(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pls i need more suggestion from you fellow nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Fellow Brothers Thread / How To Gain Admission Now To Study Westminster University, United Kingdom (UK) / 3 Things To Do If You Want A Study Group That Really Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.