Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison (19385 Views)

Judge Orders Sureties To Appear In Court To Explain Kanu's Non-appearance / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by lovewahz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
The problem here is that igbos does not have one mind..Nigeria is for hausa and fulani..so any igbo man or woman who think nigeria is a home,lied for him/herself..Biafra is the only way out.but my people never have a rethink.no yoruba man or hausa that own house in the east..anyway..we are hoping and waiting.thats all we can do

1 Like

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by skales67(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Clerverly:
I don't know why it is taking them so much time to Jail this useless Abaribe.

When he was romancing ipob pigs and their urine provider-Nnamdi Cownu, where did he keep his brain?

Please They should conclude this case asap! I hate pigs!

It is more easier for you to find yourself in a dungeon than it will be for Abaribe to be jailed! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by PDJT: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol. Is Nigeria not a prison? At the end, We shall win!
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by bikefab(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Clerverly:

When he was romancing ipob pigs and their urine provider-Nnamdi Cownu, where did he keep his brain?

Try to make good use of your senses and apply same to your environment.
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Pat081: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
ruggedised:
Why are afonja rejoicing You claimed to hate Igbos and want them out of Nigeria, yet you are happy when federal republic of cows fight them to remain in Nigeria.
What a bunch of sophisticated fools who wants to remain the slaves of Fulani cows just because their region offers Nigeria nothing. No wonder sanusi their demi god said yellowba are the problems of Nigeria.

Pathetic ventures
because we think u people hv brain b4 now but , we gt to know dat u re like fooolani cow dat dey use one cane to tell wot to do

1 Like

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Sctests: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Follygunners:

Abeg, STFU or gbenu e soun !!! What prediction be dat? Craze dey ur head so. Werey, asiwin, olofo of a somebody! angry angry

See lamentations! grin

This ewedu-chewer go soon die of heart attack because of Kanu matter and one of his brothers will simply exhume his skull and sell it in jankara market for N1000. hahahahaha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Sctests: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
klax:
Yea let them produce him or go to jail simple as that. My hatred for that misguided serial failure bastard called Kanu know no bound.

Anytime I remember how he was insulting elders, making his stupid followers prostrated before him and licked his shoe the more I hate him.

Get angry or go and die because of what I said it's your headache if you die you just die for nothing. Let them produce him or face jail. Say whatever I give no f u c k I'm from the east but not stupid to be lead by an idiot who has nothing to show for humanity as achievement than to tell those fools to go and be challenging authority.

To hell with Kanu he is bastard.

Stop deceiving yourself you either mine skulls or chew gworo as a pastime. We are not fooled.

1 Like

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by surgical: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
Then I ask is ipob sincerely the problem of this country that the fg and its proxies develop muscles on?

Have we not seen terrorists granted freedom and negotiated with both in £ and prisoner exchange?

Have we not seen Fulani herdsmen kill with unparalleled freedom without justice?

What is really special about this case?
. they want to checkmate the removal of their feeding bottle and cash cow, they don't need anybody its the resources in peoples backyard they ate after, do you see them pay such attention to the killings in every part of the country
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by keneck1: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
ogaJona:
unqualified judge, shithole country, brain dead President, tribaliatic afonjas, blood sucking hausas/fulanis Nigeria is doomed
Chai children of nawadays can rant,anyway keep ranting and hating na your head you go use carryam oo,chop kola for that one.
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by DerideGull(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool next time,dem go use their'6'sense b4 u help irresponsible, hunch back terrorist

You have written like an irresponsible and hunch back terrorist. There are rules of litigation which the plaintiff has infringed.

1 Like

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by truthonmission: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
there are killings everywhere in this country, u dont see these dirty pigs from the waste displaying anger and frustration. but mention Biafra or kanu, they will show up with their dirty face. smh
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by ihimiray(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
limeta:
This bitch of a judge is simply playing her Islamic role .
The fat cow should be asking the nigeria army for kanu .
will u shut ur pussy up for christ sake
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by OmoEpe(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2018
ruggedised:
Why are afonja rejoicing You claimed to hate Igbos and want them out of Nigeria, yet you are happy when federal republic of cows fight them to remain in Nigeria.
What a bunch of sophisticated fools who wants to remain the slaves of Fulani cows just because their region offers Nigeria nothing. No wonder sanusi their demi god said yellowba are the problems of Nigeria.

Pathetic ventures

If your impression of the Yorubas is slaves to fulanis albeit falsely, then I'd rather remain a slave than fellowship with brash,vain, louf,empty, criminally minded, greedy and dishonest scums like the ibo pig and piglets
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by TheKingdom: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:

You sound like you want to join Boko Haram since your application to be a herdsmen went south. You know in a democracy and in civilized places, such things dont happen, as in army going to a persons house and that person is missing. In civilized places herdsmen dont go around killing without anyone doing anything. In better countries a president doesnt go abroad for 100+ days to hide and wear diaper....

Yes, you in your local reasoning will say, “go and live there na”...but dont worry
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by tonyzeal(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Abaribe can never go to prison,mark my words;he was a senior lawyer before he joined politics and he's good at it .mark my words,he will give them a run for their money

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Paschy88(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2018
GoroTango:
Oh God what is all this now? The courts should just order the forfeiture of the N300 million bail bond money to the FG already. The road linking Daura to my village is in a state of disrepair, N300 million will go a long way in seeing to its rehabilitation .I also want to see the 3 sureties in jail too angry

Yet, that your village and region remains the most backward.
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Nwaohafia1: 1:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Abeg, STFU or gbenu e soun !!! What prediction be dat? Craze dey ur head so. Werey, asiwin, olofo of a somebody! angry angry

Truth is bitter. You are part of our problem.
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Yyeske(m): 4:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Abaribe and Co should be hoarded into prison sharp sharp, next time they should know when to stand as sureties for a normal human being and a Yaba left patient
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Yyeske(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2018
tonyzeal:
Abaribe can never go to prison,mark my words;he was a senior lawyer before he joined politics and he's good at it .mark my words,he will give them a run for their money
A senior lawyer who was so daft to stand as surety for a lunatic, time will tell
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by OlaPhils(m): 5:07am On Mar 29, 2018
is justice iyako binta scare to ask the army why they went to invade his home?
why is there no justice in this country?
They should ask the military to produce him
Nnamdi Kalu is preparing to come to court when the military invade him home.
so the military should produce him
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Yyeske(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2018
OlaPhils:
is justice iyako binta scare to ask the army why they went to invade his home?
why is there no justice in this country?
They should ask the military to produce him
Nnamdi Kalu is preparing to come to court when the military invade him home.
so the military should produce him
Na lie, his sureties must provide him dead or alive.
IPOB should grow brain next time, the FG really messed them up this time
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Odingo1: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Yyeske:
Na lie, his sureties must provide him dead or alive.
IPOB should grow brain next time, the FG really messed them up this time
You are biased, writing out of ethnic hatred, army have no reason invading a home of a person that is facing trial.

Dont think that the world is not watching.

Lets be truthful sometimes, we are all christians or muslims.

1 Like

Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by JFT24(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Donpresh95:
Foolish judge. What do you expect from a graduate that spent 5years in strike, then studies law in one year.

How will you task the sureties to produce Nnamdi Kanu when it is clear that your foolish soldiers attacked a person whose case is still in the court

prove?
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by JFT24(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2018
limeta:
This bitch of a judge is simply playing her Islamic role .
The fat cow should be asking the nigeria army for kanu .

Islamic role
U tink ure not demented?
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by JFT24(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=ogaJona post=66241819]unqualified judge, shithole country, brain dead President, tribaliatic afonjas, blood sucking hausas/fulanis Nigeria is doomed[/quote

We are not doomed, you are.
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by JFT24(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Whether you like NK or not? his predictions are what we are currently experiencing im Nigeria with these herdsmen. I give it to him.

What prediction exactly??
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Yyeske(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Odingo1:

You are biased, writing out of ethnic hatred, army have no reason invading a home of a person that is facing trial.

Dont think that the world is not watching.

Lets be truthful sometimes, we are all christians or muslims.
I hope you'll be in court that day to tell the judge that and not ranting online.
I guess the world was deaf and dumb when Nnamdi kanu and IPOB were preaching hate and ethnic cleansing
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by PFRB: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2018
The Abaribe team should put the judge in the defence corner. Everybody knows that the army invaded Kanus home on the 14 way before the Python dance programme started. Why is the judge the only one that does not know about it. The army spokesman came out on national TV to confirm that the army went there. So what are we talking about. Is it difficult for the Abaribe lawyer to produce such evidence.
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by Barzinime(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2018
And you think you have made sense oo
ruggedised:

Pathetic vultures
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by gidgiddy: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Yyeske:
I hope you'll be in court that day to tell the judge that and not ranting online.
I guess the world was deaf and dumb when Nnamdi kanu and IPOB were preaching hate and ethnic cleansing

Then you better go and read the armed forces act because combating hate speech is not one the functions of the Army.
Re: Court Asks Sureties To Produce Nnamdi Kanu Or Go To Prison by ogaJona(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=JFT24 post=66250482][/quote] no, you, your family and Nigeria is doomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly / Onnoghen, Adeleke And Tales Of Man’s Inhumanity To Man By Dele Momodu / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.