Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria (2282 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Guys In Shrine Are Better Than Church Guys In A Relationship / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
1. Uti Nwachukwu
His homeland is Agbor, Delta State. Uti studied
computer technology at Benson Idahosa
University, Benin. Before becoming one of the
most popular Nigerian actors, he worked as a
banker. Many fans know him as the winner of
the 5th season of the television program, Big
Brother Africa.

2. Dayo Okeniyi

Dayo Okeniyi is a Nigerian actor who has also managed to act in Kenyan productions. His acting career has even landed him a role in the Hunger Games . He was born on June 14, 1988, and he was bred in Lagos, Nigeria. In what should be a star-making role, this fast-rising actor has been set to star in “Terminator: Genesis”, the franchise reboot for Skydance Productions and Paramount pictures

3.Osi Umenyiora

Osi Umenyiora is an American football player born to Nigerian parents in London. The New York Giants have signed him and he always impresses when he is on the field. He is also among three British-born football players to win a Superbowl ring. This is quite an achievement and we expect to see him win many more accolades all as a result of his talent. A few years back, he dated a supermodel who goes by the name Selita Ebank

4.. Slim Burna

Slim Burna is the last on the top 5 of most handsome musicians with Nigerian origin. The guy is less than 30 years old. However, he has already managed to get numerous achievements in the creative field. His career became very successful in 2008. Since then it has been improving all the time.

Re: The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria by OriflameNIG: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Me sef dey the list o
Re: The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria by ayaside(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
You can't say most handsome guys in Nigeria only to put celebrities pictures there.There are a lot of handsome guys that are not on social media(s) and are Nigerians.I am one of them. grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria by FisifunKododada: 1:54am On Mar 29, 2018
ayaside:
You can't say most handsome guys in Nigeria only to put celebrities pictures there.There are a lot of handsome guys that are not on social media(s) and are Nigerians.I am one of them. grin

This your nose e get as e be o! Abeg na play i dey make u no come quote me with veagance grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria by ayaside(m): 3:08am On Mar 29, 2018
FisifunKododada:

This your nose e get as e be o! Abeg na play i dey make u no come quote me with veagance grin grin
hahaha...Vengeance is of the Lord..But you no upload your own..I believe you set
Re: The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria by fiercehillz(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2018
An average looking guy can always make money and look better than these celebrities.
Re: The Most Handsome Guys In The Nigeria by mikool007(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2018
The hansome ones are not in that list ✋

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Wants A One Night Stand With Rema / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria (2019) & Their Cars / (download Hot.) Frank Ocean Endless Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.