Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Get Paid To Eat Food - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Get Paid To Eat Food (1339 Views)

Cheap Labour: Guess The Amount Paid To Uproot This Palm Tree. / Nigerian Become The First Person To Eat A Fish Worth 2 6 Million Dollars $2,600, / My Foreign Turkeys Refuse To Eat Nor Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid To Eat Food by samusonite: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yes! You can eat food like rice, beans, garri, catfish, etc and get paid for it. This sounds too good to be true but there is a way to earn a living eating food that you already enjoy eating.

This is the first of its kind in Nigeria. Many people are already earning from it, you can too.

Eat the food you like and fatten your wallet at the same time.

Join us here
https://chat. whatsapp.com/8WJFZtBo5QpCji1iVhUvgn

The name of the company is xtraLarge Farms.

Xtralarge is an agricultural company and also into other businesses like real estate etc.

Xtralarge Farms primary objectives are:
(1) Making all food items available to Consumers at the cheapest prices ever,
(2.)Training people on how to Venture into the diverse Agriculture business and opportunities that could be harnessed thereby.
(3.) Giving our members an opportunity to become financially empowered through this program.
(4.) Providing opportunities to own farm lands and residential homes if interested.

I am interested in acquiring landed property for Farming and Residential Purposes.

You can visit www.xtralargefarms.com
www.xtralargefoodnetwork.org/home/freefood

WhatsApp link
������
https://chat. whatsapp.com/8WJFZtBo5QpCji1iVhUvgn

If you are interested check my signature and contact me for guide on how to get started.

Re: How To Get Paid To Eat Food by Mysselff2: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cool concept

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Turkey For Sale / FORTHNIGHT (EPISODE 1-3). Powered by Certy AgroAllied / Large Acre Of Land Up For Grab!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.