Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? (645 Views)

Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? / Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by Ken4Christ: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
I am just curious. I think its Sokoto and Bauchi state. Please correct me if I am wrong. And I love to know Why they are relatively peaceful.
Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by FanYogo1(f): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Zambia.

Which state in the SE enjoys peace?

Ttipsy:
OK agreed.
so what do you suggest?? should the SE remain or go
Okay agreed or not, wetin concern me grin grin grin
I've ALWAYS been in favor of kicking out those parasites.

The SE claims billion on paper, but the stats keeps pointing to them as the poverty stricken region of Nigeria.

Soon the North will move. The North is getting more indigenous and foreign investment. The North keeps booming.
The inverse is the case with the SE, as we've seen in the last IGR. Anambra, the most propagandic state, performed badly in IGR. Yet it's the same state Ibos make noise about grin grin

What happened to the ugwu exportation?

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by justtoodark: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:
Zambia.

The SE claims billion on paper, but the stats keeps pointing to them as the poverty stricken region of Nigeria.

Soon the North will move. The North is getting more indigenous and foreign investment. The North keeps booming.
The inverse is the case with the SE, as we've seen in the last IGR. Anambra, the most propagandic state, performed badly in IGR. Yet it's the same state Ibos make noise about grin grin

what is ugwu,i beg to tell...
Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by Ttipsy(f): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:
Zambia.

I think you are daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by tayebest(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
North has the most peaceful states in Nigeria, cool

But Bauchi leads! cool
Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by neezar: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:
Zambia.

Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by theSpark(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sokoto
Kebbi

Though I think we perceive some states as peaceful because no news comes from there.

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by agadez007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:
Zambia.

what Nonsense are you blabbing here,arent you supposed to be busy somewhere,maybe mining human skull, isnt That Your people's hobby?
Re: Which States In The North Enjoy Relative Peace? by Ken4Christ: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
I am really surprised why Sokoto which is the seat of the Caliphate is relatively peaceful.

(1) (Reply)

[REVEALED] "Each Senator In Nigeria Collects N1.6m Every Month" - Revenue Comm. / China Sat Tracked Over Osogbo At 150KM Altitude / Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi SSG, Accuses Umahi Of Oppressing Exco Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.