Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) (21951 Views)

BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / IMSU VC, Adaobi Obasi On BBNaija: "Nina Will Undergo Moral Rehabilitation" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by noobias(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Waste of resources.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
What is Nina?
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wht do you expect ? in a country a President is to commission a Bus stop, public holiday declared
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by mikkycoins(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Zionista:
If we can mobilize effectively and passionately like this for a young,vibrant, determined,selfless, cosmopolitan,urbane and intelligent technocrat to steer Nigeria back to greatness, Nigeria will be out of the woods in no time.
Same rubbish since 1960. Talk Talk,no Action.
To all hypocrites talking rubbish. If all of you are intelligent and resourceful, Nigeria would have been a better place.
All I see is solidarity.
Quote me and get lost.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by mranova(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Temporary distraction for the state from Rochas matter.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by DonMekino(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
free2ryhme:

campaigning for fornication and immorality, yet will not do the same for PVC collection.

little wonder ritualists are in the abundance in that region because of their greed

useless generation

E pain am shocked shocked
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by rickyrex(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol even they Bae no know whether this people dey exist self. After she win, she go borrow eve words take shame una
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
;DDLook at leaders of tomorrow
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Omoapena(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
gabazin080:
. WOW � . what an achievement.

how are u different from those silly students up there.

CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY

grin

Thats some hardcore!!!
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nina for the Money. God bless her
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Look at leaders of tomorrow?
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
mikkycoins:

Same rubbish since 1960. Talk Talk,no Action.
To all hypocrites talking rubbish. If all of you are intelligent and resourceful, Nigeria would have been a better place.
All I see is solidarity.
Quote me and get lost.

Please crawl back into the hole you crawled out from. Mikky-nonsense.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by openmine(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai....our youths...smh
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by bobbygkmc(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Students of Imo State University has shown love for their own by campaigning for Nina today in love garden. T-shirts where freely shared and prizes where also won.

During the campaign, the campaign officials urges the students to vote Nina as it may be their turn tomorrow. Just two days ago, two massive billboards was erected for Nina.

Because they don't have other things to use their money and time to do. They're campaining for someone participating in a reality show to win millions in another mans country. Anytime I see news about big brother, it ticks me off. Its such a dead show.

1 Like

Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by edwinphone54(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
ok
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ariel20:
There was a country... Keep making money for South Africa as a result of your foolishness.

In America they hv almost 100 reality shows and things still work. Don't blame the show for the woes of the country. This country had woes way b4 bbnaija ever came along. Face the real core issues and blame the main people responsible for these woes if u hv the guts and leave bbnaija alone for its fans. For now!

There was a country indeed. Lol. Smh
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by babatee1985(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
see dem future unemployed grads
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by mikkycoins(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Zionista:

Please crawl back into the hole you crawled out from. Mikky-nonsense.
Highly responsible Zionista,move into your palatial abode.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
free2ryhme:

campaigning for fornication and immorality, yet will not do the same for PVC collection.

little wonder ritualists are in the abundance in that region because of their greed

useless generation
Inasmuch as you hate big brother Nigeria, the politicians that were massively voted into power by the electorate had disappointment many Nigerians. So leave those guys to do what they like as there is no rigging in their game.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66243612:
Instead of reading their books, they are busy supporting foolishness!!!
Issokay!!!
Inasmuch you and I don't like bbn, there is time for eeverything. Those students have choice to choose from. You maybe surprised that it is their leisure time
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:06am On Mar 29, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Inasmuch you and I don't like bbn, there is time for eeverything. Those students have choice to choose from. You maybe surprised that it is their leisure time
You are very right with that too bro.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by guuudy87(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Block heads. You're campaigning for Nina and your GP is low. I hope it's your IT you're doing now
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by kizyalex10(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Misplaced priority.i pity for my country naija.lol over here.i hardly watch tv.switched off from monday till saturday only check if its still working on saturday evening sometimes .lol no time.when u re tired from hectic work day knowing fully well dat u re going out in d next 11 hours bck to wrk.u go advice urself say u need sleep.lol.jst bath.eat nd sleep.no groove no nothing.when u suffer finish come bck for naija.one person wey no knw hw u dey rough am for here go tink say u pluck d money for tree.carry generational problem come meet u.even as a student.u see students doing research.but naija.na students dey sleep on top facebook nd watsapp nd den wake upnon top bb naija.i was a nairaland addict bfor but nw.i only come online once in a while.its well for my dear country
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by 2day6(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2018
useless generation. so na our tomorrow leader be this.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Gkemz: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Fear that school. Before you know it, a gunshot is released within their gathering and everyone will disperse. All these niggaz no get chill at all.
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by mildflame: 5:22am On Mar 29, 2018
The most USELESS school in the world
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by princenaira(m): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2018
free2ryhme:

useless generation

You started your statement well and ended in goof. You must be one of those stupid and tribalistic elements sinking this country. In Lagos such campaine has been on the high while North is calm over it since no one at the moment from that area. However. Note that there was such campaigns last year in the North and middle belt when the duo also had contestants. So what is your problem Afonja. After all, you guys are worst in ritual activities, kindly check history OK, Ewu cambia
Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Slimfited: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nina d intimacy gadget heavily and perfectly representing owerri girls especially IMSU babes.
Sex na daily life support pills for them, no be joke oh.

1 Like

Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
free2ryhme:

useless generation

Come on shattap there, is it Nigeria election that votes don’t count and the day might end violently that you said the should vote.
And talking of rituals everybody know say una don over take us for that aspect, there’s no day I open internet I don’t see a story of ritual killings in your area. Tell your self the truth bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? / Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.