Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To Generate An Affiliate Link On Jumia.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate An Affiliate Link On Jumia.com (895 Views)

How Can I Generate An Invoice? / Generate An Additional Source Of Income Distributing Our Products / We Are Into Kitchen Tool And Phones On /emmanuelsstores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate An Affiliate Link On Jumia.com by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Can someone help out with how to generate the referral link on jumia.com?

The page Url of the product to be marketed was copied and pasted in the link builder of the affiliate portal, but when clicked, it will always land you in home page of jumia.com, making a mess of the generated link.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / I Need A Loan Of 5-6million Using My Land As Collateral. Any Ideas? / Ready Stew Distributors And Wholsalers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.