Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Need A Woman For Dating (regardless Of Age) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Woman For Dating (regardless Of Age) (407 Views)

Wealthy Hot Sexy Girls Looking For Partner For Dating / I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience / Looking For A Girl Between 18-20 Years Of Age ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Woman For Dating (regardless Of Age) by gfhotee: 8:26pm On May 05, 2010
I need a well to do woman (AGE DOESNT MATTER) that needs a strong-willed, sexy, business oriented and hardworking man for support and dating only. Am 42, dont look it, strong and sexually active, married but my woman seems to be the laziest in the world. I work so hard to keep the family going and where I need her support she starts well and frizzle out in few weeks. I have established her in businesses 4 times with capital ranging from N100k to N2m and she has nothing to show for it, all 4 attempts failed. Now she is involved in my business only to abscond every now and then. I think I need to have a feel of a striving and success oriented woman. If anyone is interested please send me a private mail to gfhotee@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Woman For Dating (regardless Of Age) by Falajuro(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2010
Bro,
Take it from from me, you need to teach her to be focused if you love her and married to her!!!
Re: Need A Woman For Dating (regardless Of Age) by ednaline: 10:13am On May 08, 2010
"what ever the lord does, is for ever'. you ain't coming out

(1) (Reply)

Lets Have Fun [ladies} / Wants Relationship Badly / I Need An Intimate Girlfriend In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.