Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (85687 Views)

17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by chuks34(m): 2:25am On Mar 29, 2018
there business undecided
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2018
This is a great abomination in my village lipsrsealed
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by HeWrites(m): 2:27am On Mar 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

hi
Hello, how are you doing grin
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 29, 2018
It should not make front page oh !!
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by chyckxx(m): 2:34am On Mar 29, 2018
HeWrites:

You say
I say make them allow the two adults do their thing.
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by keentola(m): 2:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Incest has always been part of our history... Adam and Eve children.. Checked Abraham and sarah... Checked British Monarchy...Checked All monarchies...Checked Certain Culture... Checked Google for more
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by summerflame(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2018
OneCorner:
awww... this is true love cool
that u are praying for in your family?
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Ebukamath(m): 3:11am On Mar 29, 2018
undecided my confused here. Someone should tell me its a joke.
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Incest by any other name = Incest
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by AISOSKID(m): 3:26am On Mar 29, 2018
This matter weak me oo.. But anyway I think it's fair enough probably it just to create scene on social media and not real as claimed

1 Like

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:31am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Priscy01 post=66247550]A Twitter user has shocked many after he revealed he is having a sexual relationship with his little sister .According to him,some call it incest ,but they call it fate.

He tweets;
"Me and my sister have a love that goes beyond the legal system. Some call it incest, we call it fate

Our parents don’t know but they will soon cuz she actually 3 months pregnant with my daughter/niece

Me and my baby sister. Cutest couple ever. I love her . The world will never understand the bond we have.

Honestly I didn’t know dating your half siblings was a bad thing. We’re foreign we don’t understand these things

It ain’t insects if we only half related

Ok but that is my baby sister and we is fucking so what else should I say?! Lol"

He also posts videos of her twerking for him.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/some-call-it-incest-we-call-it-fate-man-who-impregnates-his-sister-says.html

I AM NOT SURPRISED ...... MORE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN WHEN SOMEONE HEARS IT YOUR EAR WILL TINGLE
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Optional09: 3:55am On Mar 29, 2018
I give up
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Disgusting.
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by fof1: 4:05am On Mar 29, 2018
Priscy01:
A Twitter user has shocked many after he revealed he is having a sexual relationship with his little sister .According to him,some call it incest ,but they call it fate.

He tweets;
"Me and my sister have a love that goes beyond the legal system. Some call it incest, we call it fate

Our parents don’t know but they will soon cuz she actually 3 months pregnant with my daughter/niece

Me and my baby sister. Cutest couple ever. I love her . The world will never understand the bond we have.

Honestly I didn’t know dating your half siblings was a bad thing. We’re foreign we don’t understand these things

It ain’t insects if we only half related

Ok but that is my baby sister and we is fucking so what else should I say?! Lol"

He also posts videos of her twerking for him.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/some-call-it-incest-we-call-it-fate-man-who-impregnates-his-sister-says.html

UR CONFESSION EXPOSES UR FOOLISHNESS, LUSTFUL DISPOSITION AND SKEWED UNDERSTANDING. U ARE FOREIGN MEANS WHAT? MORALITY IS LOST TO D ANIMAL KINGDOM. DEPRAVED AND SENSUAL.U NEED PITY,MERCY FROM GOD OR DAMNED FOR EVER IF U REFUSE TO DISCONTINUE UR SINFUL RELATIONSHIP.

2 Likes

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by uuzba(m): 4:06am On Mar 29, 2018
It is called incest.
Stop trying to call black white, day night.
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Hargbo(m): 4:38am On Mar 29, 2018
This things happen everywhere even though i dont support it. All this hypocrtical comment is because they are bold to confess, some of you niggas dey do worst. Your Prick leads, you follow. Even if na your Mother, cousins. Shit dey happen for this world

2 Likes

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by HariotP: 4:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Google and other search engines are trying really hard to reward deserving websites with good rankings. Every algorithm that they tweak gets them a little closer to this ultimate goal. So, it only makes sense that websites with great video content that is continually updated and filled with relevant, interesting and good quality writing are going to get a boost in rankings.

First of all, as a full service digital marketing studio, we assist small businesses with effective development, elegant design, and operative online traffic. Secondly, we provide insight on marketing practices that line up with your company’s mission and objectives. And lastly, we do it with exceptional service. This page is just a few of the small businesses we’ve helped and partnered with along the way.

Nanaimo SEO & Internet MarketingHome » About » Nanaimo SEO and Internet Marketing Nanaimo, BC, “The Harbour City” a great place to live, play, and work. Whether your business serves local Nanaimo clients or you have customers scattered across the globe, we can help you design and implement an effective marketing strategy to reach
http://bionumbers.hms.harvard.edu/bionumber.aspx?id=113635

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by PotatoSalad(m): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2018
If I'm right, this might end up in gene mutation. Please correct me if I'm Wrong. I read somewhere that incest isn't encouraged because of its genetic effects.
Doctors please

5 Likes

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by selab: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2018
There can never be a responsible human being in this kind of devilish act... the look speaks it all... fire!
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by desgiezd(m): 5:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Irredeemably lost!!
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by kabillion(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Fatal fate.
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Femoje(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2018
If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit..
we do general bakery consult, Production Cost analysis, Production cost reduction and recipes.
Whatsapp: 08173857040

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by elgramz: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2018
chyckxx:
Love and emotional feelings should depend on individuals. Not some certain restrictions based on societal or religious views.
This one is already lost

1 Like

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by lastempero: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2018
I hope is not in Nigeria because iam tired of virgins sweeping peoples compound.

1 Like

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Are the also from Anambra?
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2018
BlacSmit:
Aruuu shocked

His compound should be swept by 7 virgins grin asap
at least this one no claim say na voice of God.
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Gkemz: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Sign of end time.
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by alenwup(m): 6:35am On Mar 29, 2018
chyckxx:
Love and emotional feelings should depend on individuals. Not some certain restrictions based on societal or religious views.
If there are no such checks to human behavior, you wouldn't imagine what human brain can conjure. Man should be able to tame his feelings else you are not human. Allow your weird konji to push you to your mother na

1 Like

Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by lagosrd: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2018
idiots
Re: "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says by talk2percy(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2018
Na wetin dey reign now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.