Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Do We Want From Our Leader? No Really, What Is It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do We Want From Our Leader? No Really, What Is It? (710 Views)

Our Leader May Have Been Killed''- IPOB Reacts To DSS Failure To Produce Nnamdi / What Do Women Really Want From Men In A Relationship / What Do Ladies Really Want From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Want From Our Leader? No Really, What Is It? by NigeriansUnited: 1:23am On Mar 29, 2018
They say some of the core values of democracy are Life, Liberty,Justice,Common Good,Diversity, Popular Sovereignty and Patriotism. Looking at this list and just thinking about them, I can see how far our leaders are from delivering on the promises of a democratic rule. From a Federal Government trying to do right but cannot guarantee any of those values above, to state governments that prioritize the selfish interest of "the few" over the core value of "common Good"!

In a sentence or phrase, Tell me what you want from your Government! Someone said to me once "I just want a leader that respects the opionion of his or her people". What 's yours?

Follow us on twitter and whatsApp to demand for better representation! See my signature and

(1) (Reply)

Elite Ambassadors Storms Members Wedding In Grand Style / Gbe Body E By Rkuljay | Black Swag Blog / Obaseki, Buratai Chart New Logistics Support Model For Army, Recommend PPP To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.