Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wow! Simi Teases Fans On Instagram, Flaunts Legs In Navy Blue Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Simi Teases Fans On Instagram, Flaunts Legs In Navy Blue Dress (photos) (973 Views)

Tacha Claims She Paid $20,000 (₦‎15M) For Her Blue Dress To The AMVCA / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Simi Teases Fans On Instagram, Flaunts Legs In Navy Blue Dress (photos) by missANgel52(f): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2018
follow me on instagram @miss_peaarly
Wow! Simi Teases Fans On Instagram, Flaunts Legs In Navy Blue Dress (Photos)
informationng.com Mar 26, 2018 8:11 PM

Beautiful Nigerian singer, Simi, has released photos for her ability to carry her many followers along on Instagram, shared three photos of herself clad in a long navy blue dress that extended to her feet. The dress is however slit high up her thighs such that her legs are exposed.

Gushing over her beauty, she insinuated that she was the favourite of her followers. She tagged one of the photos thus: “Woulda said “ur fave could never”…but I’m ur fave.

I don’t know when I got so cheeky”

Checkout some more photos below:

http://news-af.op-mobile.opera.com/news/detail/a80cb816517c8c0e12c7ba260bf39eef_ng?share=1&country=ng&language=en
Re: Wow! Simi Teases Fans On Instagram, Flaunts Legs In Navy Blue Dress (photos) by slegend(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2018
where are the pictures?

(1) (Reply)

A Peep Into Wizkid Multi-million Naira Expensive Cars / I Don't Smoke Nor Drink, I Only Act Like I Do For Entertainment - Slim Case / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Reacts After Paying Daughter's School Fees For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.