Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

He Wiped My Veejay With A Handkerchief After We Made Love In His Car - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Wiped My Veejay With A Handkerchief After We Made Love In His Car (584 Views)

VIDEO: “I Harvest Children's Manhood Using A Handkerchief - Ritualist Confesses / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wiped My Veejay With A Handkerchief After We Made Love In His Car by bidexy29: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2018
ADVICE COLUMN: HE WIPED MY VEEJAY WITH A HANDKERCHIEF AFTER WE MADE LOVE IN HIS CAR

I haven’t been able to sleep or eat well since Sunday out of worry and fear. I met this guy on Valentine’s day this year. I ran an errand for my mum when we met. He kind of helped me locate a place around Ikoyi. I really don’t know the Island much because I stay on Lagos mainland.

We exchanged numbers and we have been talking on Whatsapp since then. We met again on an arranged date on Sunday, and one thing led to another we had s*x in his car because he came to drop me at my house and the place was sort of lonely and dark. There was no tissue paper in his car so he offered me his handkerchief. I asked him to give it to me to dispose it but he put it quickly in his pocket, saying he would always smell it to remember the best car s*x of his life.

I didn’t really think it was a big deal until I got to my room and started imagining all the evils that could happen to me, if the guy is a ritualist. I’m so scared, please everyone, what can I do
Re: He Wiped My Veejay With A Handkerchief After We Made Love In His Car by Olalan(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm, just pray he isn't a yahoo guy or a ritualist, if he is then am sorry you are in for some trouble. YOU Can only pray against any harm he might want to do.

1 Like

Re: He Wiped My Veejay With A Handkerchief After We Made Love In His Car by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2018
grin

Hahahaaaahahahahahahahahaahaah!!! grin grin grin grin

See nastiness sha..in the first place why a woman will wipe her NUNU with his handkerchief ? angry How sure u are that was clean ooo? cry cry

Meeehn, i better let myself dripping with my own sauce than wipe it his handkerchief sha... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Wiped My Veejay With A Handkerchief After We Made Love In His Car by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2018
Ode ni e
Re: He Wiped My Veejay With A Handkerchief After We Made Love In His Car by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Enirelo........ Oh My God.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

You had sex with him on your first date cos he has car.

Typical Nigeria girl.... No surprises cool shocked

Ode, hope he sha used condom sha...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Musa Has Done It! / ?????????????????? / Olades Biography At Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.