Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please Do Anybody Have Information On South Africa I Am Going 4 The World Cup - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Do Anybody Have Information On South Africa I Am Going 4 The World Cup (744 Views)

10 Fact About Africa. I Bet No Nairalanders Know These Fact. / Does Anyone Have Information Rates About Barcelona / Does Anybody Have Contact Of Oman And Yemen Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Anybody Have Information On South Africa I Am Going 4 The World Cup by Vindy: 10:56pm On May 05, 2010
My dear naira landers pls i will be going to south africa for the world cup and need some information that may be useful.
I will be staying in Johannesburg but will be seeing some of the marches outside that city, like the Nigeria and Korea march in Durban.
If you know of some nice places to visit that will be fine 4 me, as i want to use one stone to kill many birds.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within / British Airways Will Google Customers Before Board.....creepy? / Trip To Calabar! Enquiries Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.