Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

A New Convert To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Convert To Islam (772 Views)

What You May Experience As A New Convert / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Convert To Islam by islamisgreat: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2018
hello guys.i know most of you here would judge me but i really don`t care. Today makes it a week since i became a Muslim.The journey so far has been difficult but i belief that ALLAH will see me through.rejected by my family and sent out of the house is too small to make me leave islam. I found out that islam is a religion of peace and love.I just wanna say this to my readers that follow your heart and do whatever makes you happy. ASALAMALEKUN. David but now known as Mustapha

7 Likes

Re: A New Convert To Islam by vroy(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Walaykum salaam, may Allah make it easy for us
Re: A New Convert To Islam by smoy: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2018
islamisgreat:
hello guys.i know most of you here would judge me but i really don`t care. Today makes it a week since i became a Muslim.The journey so far has been difficult but i belief that ALLAH will see me through.rejected by my family and sent out of the house is too small to make me leave islam. I found out that islam is a religion of peace and love.I just wanna say this to my readers that follow your heart and do whatever makes you happy. ASALAMALEKUN. David but now known as Mustapha
you are well come to the religion of Abraham, David, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad (peace on all of them) and all other prophet of Allah. i pray for your Imani protection and for us to die only in Islam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Convert To Islam by enilove(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2018
islamisgreat:

It is your life, you can choose any religion you like but remember , the choice we make in life can either destroy our eternity in hell or save you from hell.

I am telling you today , as a fact , Islam will not take you to heaven, it is not God's way but Satan's way.

You need to pray .

4 Likes

Re: A New Convert To Islam by lastmessenger: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
islamisgreat:
guy do you listen to news at all? If you don't then you should start listening to BBC CNN and aljazira.
Re: A New Convert To Islam by terrezo2002(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
islamisgreat:
Tell us why you became a Muslim
Re: A New Convert To Islam by Emmanystone: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
islamisgreat:
You converted from what to islam?

And, how come you opened a new moniker for this purpose. This is how islam grows, by multiplicating identities? Why didn't use your old moniker?

Gerarahia.

5 Likes

Re: A New Convert To Islam by allenbaker5(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin funny man

So you just moved from one imaginary friend to another
Yeye grin grin
Re: A New Convert To Islam by Emmanystone: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
smoy:
you are well come to the religion of Abraham, David, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad (peace on all of them) and all other prophet of Allah. i pray for your Imani protection and for us to die only in Islam.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Plagiarism is a crime.

Muhammed the thiefing rapist can never be put side by side the names you just mentioned.

Ask him why he opened a new moniker for this if he indeed isn't an old muslim

3 Likes

Re: A New Convert To Islam by TexasCowboy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Liar.

1 Like

Re: A New Convert To Islam by iamgenius(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
enilove:

It is your life, you can choose any religion you like but remember , the choice we make in life can either destroy our eternity in hell or save you from hell.

I am telling you today , as a fact , Islam will not take you to heaven, it is not God's way but Satan's way.

You need to pray .
Alawada, you think he reverted to islam because of worldly problems like you. No, he saw the light of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: A New Convert To Islam by enilove(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
iamgenius:
Alawada, you think he reverted to islam because of worldly problems like you. No, he saw the light of Islam.

Which light is in Islam? Problem is universal and there is no human being born of a woman that is excluded. The god of Islam cannot solve human problems because he is a powerless god, no wonder his followers resorted to killings , kidnappings of innocent souls to spread Islam.
Had Muhammad known he would have left that Satan , Allah , that disguised as God and he would not have died of poison and end his life in hell.

If you know what light means , you will know that Islam is opposite of light.

How can you still follow a man that had no dignity and lived a shameless life like the below account :

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

* Via the Beautiful Qur'an https:///QLwc8B
Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

His own miracle was a miracle to sleep with 30 women every day. Is that what you call light? No wonder at the age of 56 years he could sleep with a nine year old girl. What a light .

1 Like

Re: A New Convert To Islam by Auki: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
vroy:
Walaykum salaam, may Allah make it easy for us

Amin was Alykumussalam. My brother do you live in Abuja?

Do goods and shun all that is evil. Be patient, you will be tested and surely you will hear and experience and ridicule especially from Christian. Allah is witness over what mankind do.
Re: A New Convert To Islam by enilove(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Auki:

Do goods and shun all that is evil. Be patient, you will be tested and surely you will hear and experience and ridicule especially from Christian. Allah is witness over what mankind do.

No matter what he hears from the Christians , it is better than killing him whenever he decides to leave Islam :

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
Re: A New Convert To Islam by Auki: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2018
islamisgreat:

Another brother just reverted to Islam in our mosque. Alhamdulillah.
Re: A New Convert To Islam by islamisgreat: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Auki:

no bro i stay in lagos..you are right the ridicule from my family and Christian is too much.. i just feel so all alone but i know ALLAH will walk this long road with me..you all can say what u like but its my life and i have decided

1 Like

Re: A New Convert To Islam by Auki: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
islamisgreat:

no bro i stay in lagos..you are right the ridicule from my family and Christian is too much.. i just feel so all alone but i know ALLAH will walk this long road with me..you all can say what u like but its my life and i have decided

No problem. Allah is sufficient as helper and protector. So put your trust on to Him.

My Dear brother Allah has bestowed tremendous favour on to you. This demand being grateful on to him by thanking Him, obeying His command, and doing all that is right and avoiding evils.

Be kind to everybody especially your Parents but do not in any circumstance associate partner on to your creator.

May Allah bless you and your life, ease your circumstances and grant you the highest level in the Paradise.

1 Like

Re: A New Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2018
A religion that if you wanna leave them they will you, i only pity gullible ones that r deceived into converting to islam
Re: A New Convert To Islam by festwiz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
From one lie to another. You didn't move forward bro, you only swapped lanes on the highway of gullibility.

Enjoy bro, may you find peace in your endeavours.
Re: A New Convert To Islam by ollah2: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
enilove:

No matter what he hears from the Christians , it is better than killing him whenever he decides to leave Islam :

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."
Re: A New Convert To Islam by ollah2: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
enilove:

You need to pray .

Why are you Christians filled with hate and bigotry? A man chose what he wants, what's your own problem?
Do Muslims sniff around to threads created by Christians telling them their path leads them to hell fire?
What's wrong with most of you?
Why do you act and think like you have the monopoly of God and heaven?
This is how extremism starts, you attack what some other people hold dear but you don't want yours to be attacked.

You attacked his new found faith telling him he is hell fire bound.

How low , du.mb and retarte.d can you be?

(1) (Reply)

Christian Lady Needed For A Roommate / Christians Youth Are Not Lazy / Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.