Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Do Not Want To Meet Religious Or Any Public Office Holder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Want To Meet Religious Or Any Public Office Holder (321 Views)

4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani / See The Highest Ibo Political Office Holder / Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Want To Meet Religious Or Any Public Office Holder by alanka(f): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2018
I have said it again and again. I am still going to say it now.

I have already changed my strategy and tactics but awaiting same result. My plan remains the same but approaches, implementation and execution are changing because I have to increase your punishment for any attempt of meeting me.

If angels and Gods that called you to repent for centuries could change you mare human beings how would you think that you can change.

Using the centuries as base, it means for billion years you can change me if they can not change you in centuries.

What I want for my life is my problem, it is not your business just as what you want with your life is not my business. STAY AWAY FROM ME.

Staying away is a chance for you to live more, if you near me, I destroy all records quickly and damage everything. There wouldn't be trace that I have been here.

STAY AWAY

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Using Looters’ List To Divert Attention From His Many Scandals – PDP / FG Receives N263.28bn From FAAC Allocation In Feb – NBS / Ex Governor, Jonah Jang To Sue Lai Mohammed Over Looters’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.