Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) (94560 Views)

List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / Lady Arrested As Buhari Visits Lagos For Trying To Use A Bridge Shut Down / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Naijainmyheart: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Muckross1122:
There is a massive traffic in lagos state as Lagosians were seen trekking to their destinations after Governor Ambode declared Public Holiday in Lagos, as President Buhari visits to attend Bola Tinubu's Colloquium and to commission a Bus Terminal.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/more-pictures-of-lagosians-trekking-to.html

Is so unfortunate that we undermined our daily economic activities for little things that means nothing.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
I will never comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Buhari equals frustration... Now lagosians are trekking just because of his visit...this man is hardship personified

Quote me and get this treatment undecided
Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
The man is nothing but pains in the assssss

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
...yet, i blamed Joe for same
these dumb dudes are a WASTES of MY votes!
commissioning a bus-stop doesn't warrant all these frivolous paparazzi....
just imagine how much is being lost as revenue.

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Jalvin(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
jasmines:
Everything he touches surely dies...... It's the lyrics of a song o
so we should jst 'let him go' abi

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
MRSANITY:
Economic activities at a stand still because the president is in Lagos, that's foolishness.

APC, truly represents everything draconian about Nigerian governance.

And they always find a way to bill and over-tax the masses for all their idiottic fumblings.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66257064:
Please bear with your President...
Same thing happened during Obasanjo and Jona's visit to Lagos also.......

So stop the hate and propaganda wailers...........
well you are allow to hate sha!

Yea, and you Sai Babarians were cursing and abusing GEJ for subjecting lagosians to hardship of trekking. So I wonder what have changed now and why you will not want ur god to b abused too.

3 Likes

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66257064:

Yea, and you Sai Babarians were cursing and abusing GEJ for subjecting lagosians to hardship of trekking. So I wonder what have changed now and why you will not want ur god to b abused too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by 3kay945(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66257064:

His own case is different in the sense that he promised heaven and earth just to get to power. Of which many fell for him. His colossal failure make people to vent anger on any of his action either directly or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by equityadeoti(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
So my President is visiting Lagos today and because he's coming to do his job, half the roads were blocked causing inconvenience for more than half the Lagos population. The bus driver and conductor would not eat today because the road he plys daily is blocked because the president is in town. Now, the President lives in Abuja... My question is "are the roads always blocked from road users because he's there? 80% of Nigeria's revenue is generated in Lagos... Yet they closed down roads to welcome the President. Also, do we serve the President or does the President serve us? Aren't there choppers to convey him around? Must I be stopped from doing my Job because another man is supposed to be doing his?���� @ Lagos State

5 Likes

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

I hope you read well the last paragraph of my comment?
Do have a nice day!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Wesely01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Muckross1122:
There is a massive traffic in lagos state as Lagosians were seen trekking to their destinations after Governor Ambode declared Public Holiday in Lagos, as President Buhari visits to attend Bola Tinubu's Colloquium and to commission a Bus Terminal.

Source:

You had to suffer like this morning in Lagos and believe you have a leader and 2019 you vote them in again ? You never see anything from Lagos una go walk reach owerri link bridge.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by theunnamed: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Glo won't let me do FTC.. Dang

blame Buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chaiii this is serious. Hope he was given a Red Carpet in Lagos to walk on cos that's Baba's favorite and i am so sure he will be walking on a Red carpet back to his village after the election come next year

Mitttccccchhhewwwww................................

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Muckross1122:

Source:

Why didn't Dullardinhoo use helicopter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
equityadeoti:
So my President is visiting Lagos today and because he's coming to do his job, half the roads were blocked causing inconvenience for more than half the Lagos population. The bus driver and conductor would not eat today because the road he plys daily is blocked because the president is in town. Now, the President lives in Abuja... My question is "are the roads always blocked from road users because he's there? 80% of Nigeria's revenue is generated in Lagos... Yet they closed down roads to welcome the President. Also, do we serve the President or does the President serve us? Aren't there choppers to convey him around? Must I be stopped from doing my Job because another man is supposed to be doing his?���� @ Lagos State
Abuja residents are used to road block especially we the airport road residents.
I experienced it this morning when he was going to the airport. So it's normal for us here.
Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cody23:

Oya... Lolzz
My anger don subside grin
Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
foyeks2001:

Abuja residents are used to road block especially we the airport road residents.
I experienced it this morning when he was going to the airport. So it's normal for us here.

Stop lying,you can't say airport road is blocked always abeg,there are 3 lanes,some of the lane is blocked and the blocking isnt more than 20mins. We re talking about shutting down a city. Saying you are use to it is an exaggeration please. You cant try it in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by babatee90(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
jasmines:
Everything he touches surely dies......
It's the lyrics of a song o

Lol passenger

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by luvprince4real(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
U stand on the sun for hours to vote for them,
They win and........

When their vehicles come close u must give way for them because ur vote for them means u are not equal,

They sorround their selves with the insufficient police men we have leaving you at the mercy of the fulani herdsmen, Book harm, kidnappers etc. Because you voted for them

They stock up piles of dollars because they have access to public funds thereby causing dollar rate increase and automatic increase in foods and services and the end sufferer is you because you voted for them

They fly abroad for medicals with your tax money because you gave them the power just by voting for them thereby not concern about the quality of the local hospitals which only you can afford just because you voted for them.

THEY VISIT UR COMMUNITY/STATE AND SHUT DOWN D WHOLE STATE. yes YOU MUST SUFFER FOR THEM TO HAVE FUN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE SAME WITH THEM just because you voted for them.

Their presence instead of joy brings hardship in a country where u pay vigilante for ur security, Buy fuel to power ur house, pay ur hospital bill all by ur self (No Health insurance ), pay much for u to be educated all by ur self, pay job men to patch ur street roads for easy access etc.

For me Drivers licence is more important than Voters card.

All man for himself God for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Pentools(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
henryhemon:

Stop lying,you can't say airport road is blocked always abeg,there are 3 lanes,some of the lane is blocked and the blocking isnt more than 20mins. We re talking about shutting down a city. Saying you are use to it is an exaggeration please. You cant try it in abuja.

Baba you're so correct. Wondered for her ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by AndrewFarms(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
damosky12:
These pictures are not complete enough to describe the true state of things. The whole of Ikeja is blocked, with Police everywhere... You need to see thousands of lagosians trekking to their destination in the hot sun, many of whom can only vent their frustration by screaming "useless government".

The common sense question is; why should the visit of the President put tens of thousand of the people at such inconvenience?
The same people he is supposed to help live better lives?
Why should the Lagos state govt treat the people as just a means to an end?

Tens of thousands is a huge understatement

more like millions....

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66257064:

I hate your English...

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
ozoebuka1:
...this man is hardship personified undecided

On point.

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by socialmerchant: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
cry
Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66258201:

I hope you read well the last paragraph of my comment?
Do have a nice day!

When you are given d cup you gave another it becomes hate. Stinking hypocrisy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Yankee101: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is unfair

1 Like

Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Make una sorry
Re: Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) by Captain8(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cc yeye complain o una dey trek join hadship una no happy una dey tok what of de followin dat want to enta ur state such as failure kilin, job sack,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.