Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! (29952 Views)

Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by dunkem21(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
No need to open pant now, na to just use hand draw the pant to one side for the thing to enter her thing.
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Unitedabby(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ennny:
wetin dey inside the pants Sef. just wondering.
sambisa forest of course!
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Unitedabby(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
shepherd003:
was she suppose to open her pant in the first place,pant should only be open when in the rest room
Or the other room! grin
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Unitedabby(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
kaycee125:
Very ugly girl
haha...badt guy!
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by thunderbabs: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
She will still open it.. sad
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by MrgudK(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
wetin dey inside the pants Sef. just wondering . shot hole!!
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Akinbahm(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Samusu:
Yes, just like yhu said yhu will never go back to the house even if BigBrother ask yhu to. Shegiya, yar iska kawai. Munafika algunguma kawai.

Hoelishit
I won't be surprise later to hear she's been use for pepper soup on that bbnaija bed by Tobi... Hoeloshoistic
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Oluwambo147(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ennny:
wetin dey inside the pants Sef. just wondering.
something wey people like me like slim girls hmmm cameltoe
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by AnodaIT(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Flat yansh speaking
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by 12345baba(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Her tear tear pant shey
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by lovelylad: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
buh how is this useless show promoting Nigeria anyway?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by shepherd003: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Unitedabby:
Or the other room! grin
lol yeye

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Ebenald(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hear youself, don't worry, wait for your result next week

Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by GOFRONT(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Touch the right spot and see how she start to remove the pant by herself....

Abeg make una no think say i spoil oo
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by AngelicBeing: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
What could possibly be in the sheeethole panties of yours that would make me wanna grab you by the pvssy?

– Donald Trump
tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by anyicash(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
I don't think those guys care to see your pant.
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by kenex4ever(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who the fuuk wants to get down with kpekpeye like u.
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
maberry:
Mtcheew
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by damlawrence101: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wetin dey under the pant we u we neva see before ..oloshoooo
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by petenweke: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
But you have opened several times for Big Brother. 5 as at the last count, we'll done
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who cares.... it is not your fault to say that if not for some senseless guys that can lust for anything under skirt. I don't even think my dick will erect if I see ur unclothedness coz u've got notin that can attract men. Beauty- 0, starture-0, breasts- 0, Ass-0 and I'm even sure ur pussy is gonna be bonny. You even look like a shrinked old woman. I hate extremely skinny ugly stock fish girl(s). Spit on your bushy crafty skinny pussy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66256214:
Orisirisi something.
Wetin concern us if u even open bra!
Oshisko......
Please mk she no open bra sef,nobody wan see her groundnut breast
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
victoriousman15:
Who cares.... it is not your fault to say that if not for some senseless guys that can lust for anything under skirt. I don't even think my dick will erect if I see ur unclothedness coz u've got notin that can attract men. Beauty- 0, starture-0, breasts- 0, Ass-0 and I'm even sure ur pussy is gonna be bonny. You even look like a shrinked old woman. I hate extremely skinny ugly stock fish girl(s). Spit on your bushy crafty skinny pussy.
And the irritating part is that this kinda girls like feeling ontop of the world.
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Madam will you shatap dia. Because they voted you back abi na why you get mouth. Since you enter house na so so trouble,fight and shout you don dey do with everybody.
Today it’s Teddy A
Tomorrow it’s CeeC
Next it’s Alex
Madam what exactly is your problem?
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Icon79(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is gbenshing the ONLY thing those airheads know how to do on BBNaija? I have watched Big Brother House several times in the US and gbenshing is generally the last thing on their minds. We tend to copy everything but often lack the creativity and the intellect to make it work for us!

#Sh!tholePeople

O pari
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by klax(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pls I don't this so BBN or whatever it's being called is now a place or a programme or show to obtain free sex Pls is that what BBN or BBC or BBD was actually meant to be

All have be reading is all about sex, condom, pant down, pant up madness. I have refused to comment about this show since its started and at a point I learnt even Nairalsnd banned members not supporting the show, what a world.
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by klax(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pls I don't get this so BBN or whatever it's being called is now a place or a programme or show to obtain free sex Pls is that what BBN or BBC or BBD was actually meant to be

All have be reading is all about sex, condom, pant down, pant up madness. I have refused to comment about this show since its started and at a point I learnt even Nairaland banned members not supporting the show, what a world.
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by engrjacuzzi: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Khloe be forming hard girl, hard girl but when they kiss your neck small, you will be vibrating like earthworm sprinkled with salt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by chuggy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
victoriousman15:
WICKED
Re: BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! by Smartademu(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
U fit shift the pant go one side no problem. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 Bambam: 10 Things You May Not Know About The Ex Housemate / Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House / Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.