Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Learn How To Trade/change Giftcards To Cash - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn How To Trade/change Giftcards To Cash (404 Views)

Get ur MTN 1gb 4just #400 and also convert your airtime to cash from us�� / Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now / The Best Place To Trade Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin @imtech Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Trade/change Giftcards To Cash by Vickerexchanger(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Dont fall to rippers anymore, i bring to you the chance of learning how to trade/change giftcards for cash here in nigeria. gift cards such as:
itunes giftcard
amazon giftcard
wallmart giftcar
steam wallet giftcard
vanilla giftcards
google play giftcards
etc
name any kind or type of giftcard, all can easily be cashed out in cool naira into your bank account. the proccess of changing giftcards is very very easily, as far as you can handle a tech gadget , be it PC or your phone you can do it and also make cool cash from it.
The truth about changing giftcards is that you earn about 5k -8k on a particular giftcard. this is what those changing giftcards will never tell you. i myself have benefitted from the giftcard trade. i didnt make millions but i would say i made reasonanleble thousands from it.
i got calls and texts from people saying they also want to learn the trade, then i decided to write a detailed E-book thay would teach you intensively how to change giftcards to cash. you will be suprised to know that all the processes involved are very simple and short.

this is not a get rich quick scheme but i can tell you boldly that you can make up to 100-140k changing cards for your friends. and for those who wish to change their cards themselves this is an oppurtunity to maximize your income
GET A COPY OF THE E-BOOK now.
discounts available for the first 20persons
am also available for calls and whatsapp chat
Call or Whatsapp:
https:///send?phone=+2348149781600

(1) (Reply)

How Many Subscriber Cables Each VDLE Will Need? / Facebook Continues To Track People Even If They Are Non Users / Essential Things To Consider When Choosing A Motherboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.