Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" (43439 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by magiki(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Beware of fake condoms.

Make sure you use original!
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by CSTR1002: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is miracle banging this Nina every single day?

Miracle, jiri nwayo Biko.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by rosalieene(f): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
this girl is just trying to be noticed and to be among the most talked about.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by inereunwa1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
believe me this programme is rubbish, it's a ploy to destroy the youth and children in this country

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
ct2:
I want to use this opportunity to join my voice with other Nigeria, Pls get your voters card and let do the needful this coming election, this man is not just fit

AT ALL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Kaybaba5(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na wah ooh
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
stubbornman:
Who is swearing for buhari today, so i can join him angry angry angry

We plenty oo.
After I trekked from Ikeja to Oshodi
Paid N400 from Oshodi to mile 2
and got 1.50 am in the night
only too wake up 2 hours later
run out of the house ( in the name of beating road blocks and fare hike)
got to oshodi again by 6.41am and trekked from oshodi to Oba akran because of buharis visit.

IS HE THE FIRST PRESIDENT
or the the first president visiting lag
INFACT, IS THIS HIS FIRST TIME?#

Ambode too na one kind thing wey i no fit explain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by hustler86(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Add ur own used CD as well... It's the price to pay to get the prize.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Akinbahm(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
ct2:
I want to use this opportunity to join my voice with other Nigeria, Pls get your voters card and let do the needful this coming election, this man is not just fit
Lemme use this opportunity to calm my nerves also abeg who's fit to govern us in this wreck country all these old fools ranting home/international about?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by thunderbabs: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tracypacy:
I’m giving out 20,000 naira to anyone who can name ONE federal government project initiated, completed and commissioned by Buhari since he came to power 3 years ago

The project must be physical and actually initiated, not body language project

Entry close by 6pm today. Goodluck

NB: The helipad in Daura does not count.

His over 4 months treatment abroad is a completed project . It was initiated and completed by Buhari himself
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Akinbahm(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
FatGuy:
Abeg, this Nigerian team no get chance for the World cup.
We need better mid-fielders and a world class keeper!
Don't tell me u didn't see better country to support in this coming world cup. bro u get mind ooh nah Nigeria team u take ur time dey watch barman abeg help me serve him pack of canned chilled origin to calm his nerves from getting high blood pressure. Gonna support Kelvin De bruyne(belgium) over Rohr team.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Moukandjo: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
ct2:
So you're still pained your hero of democracy was booted out?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by breathcutter(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
ct2:

Na so una d shout GEJ na clueless man na this na that we come vote buhari, now una don d shout buhari is bubu buhari is daura let's vote him out...are we not going to vote somebody who is worst, can we manage the devil we know?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Moukandjo: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tracypacy:
I’m giving out 20,000 naira to anyone who can name ONE federal government project initiated, completed and commissioned by Buhari since he came to power 3 years ago

Don't mind them. I really don't know why Nigerians voted out Ebelemi even after initiation, total completion & commissioning of the 2nd Niger Bridge, East West Road & thousands of other roads in Nigeria!

I'm also positive that in 2019 when we reelect Ebelemi, the Nigerian youths who were scammed of #1000 through the immigration job scam by Ebelemi & his interior minister will get their #1000 back. Even the families of those who brutally died in that immigration job scam will receive their promised compensation in 2019!

PDP....Power!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by possibility1234: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
A CURSED PROGRAMME
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nina is just steady collecting that d. Shame. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Tracypacy(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thunderbabs:

His over 4 months treatment abroad is a completed project . It was initiated and completed by Buhari himself
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by veacea: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
But can't they furk themselves in public again. What's our own with what they do with their somethings
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Bellarod05: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Voting buhari out to even vote which person exactly?..I mean who exactly among the aspirant would be better than himself or previous leaders...well I hope its better than this..
breathcutter:

Na so una d shout GEJ na clueless man na this na that we come vote buhari, now una don d shout buhari is bubu buhari is daura let's vote him out...are we not going to vote somebody who is worst, can we manage the devil we know?

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
stubbornman:
Who is swearing for buhari today, so i can join him angry angry angry

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by kenodrill: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tracypacy:

so Na just 20k you dey give this kind huge assignment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Fitbillionairep: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
ct2:
Reported for derailing, who ask u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Daint: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
ct2:
Which man, Biggie Or Buhari

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wat consigns u.. If u wan do TALK make Dem give u do... Ashawo aproko sombody

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Brooke60:
They are all adults nah, let them have sex in peace undecided
so is sex now a joke....so because someone is an adult means that should be a leeway to engage is illicit sex Nawa my people
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by CheedyJ(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bonga fish
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
maxwell767:

shocked

Is not a new thing, I mean what do u expect from a show of fuckery, A house of Bleepness!!!

I can bet my balls that the number of used condom's in the toilet chambers will be more than the sh!Ts undecided
Please save your balls bro
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by semyman: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
ct2:
Go and die. We shall not give in to corruption ever again. Looters' aid spotted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" by jbblues24(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2019
This is admirable work smiley cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.