Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Are You Putting On Right Now? - Fashion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are You Putting On Right Now? (32595 Views)

Lets See What U Ar Putting On Today / (photo)oh My!what Is Lady Gaga Putting On??? / What Are You Wearing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by diddy4(m): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2006
ahhh me no talk oooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ZuluNation(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2006
Where did my Eurphoria go now, Come back babe papa zulu miss his mangos
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by Eurphoria(f): 2:33am On Dec 30, 2006
see diddy what we have here is shaka delirious from his constant mind fornication, Anaconda!!! God have mercy .
I worry for you zulu we must get you a  girl asap , like i promised you 2007 is your year tongue you will suffer no more and i will have some peace. Diddy pls see if you can sort him out with one of those blow up things till then much obliged
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by diddy4(m): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2006
yeah, i have some friend over here that has artificial totos and mangoes. i will call him and have him send one to zulu so he can use instead of his hands. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by Eurphoria(f): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2006
Buhahahahahahaha awww my poor zulu kiss
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ZuluNation(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2006
Come on babe why you dissing me in front of diddy sad , I change my mind, I don't want anybody else but you sweet cakes, You rock my world.
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by GNature(m): 2:36am On Dec 30, 2006
diddy4:

yeah, i have some friend over here that has artificial totos and mangoes. i will call him and have him send one to zulu so he can use instead of his hands. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lmao @ artificial totos grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by Eurphoria(f): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2006
sorry baby zulu kiss i wont diss you again
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by diddy4(m): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2006
GNature:

lmao @ artificial totos grin

lol

ZuluNation:

Come on babe why you dissing me in front of diddy sad , I change my mind, I don't want anybody else but you sweet cakes, You rock my world.

you dey dream. grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ZuluNation(m): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2006
Diddy I need one of those fake pussy things I hear the work miracles just like the real thing.
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by Eurphoria(f): 2:39am On Dec 30, 2006
hehehehe loook who was talking of dissing shocked shameless absolutely . you insane grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ZuluNation(m): 2:41am On Dec 30, 2006
Eurphoria:

hehehehe loook who was talking of dissing shocked shameless absolutely . you insane grin grin grin

What do you want me to do, till you start putting out, I have needs woman angry
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by diddy4(m): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2006
ZuluNation:

What do you want me to do, till you start putting out, I have needs woman angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by Eurphoria(f): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2006
grin roflmao
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ZuluNation(m): 2:47am On Dec 30, 2006
Hey Eurphoria and Diddy, I need to go eat dinner now. I'll talk you good people laterz
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by diddy4(m): 2:51am On Dec 30, 2006
ok sir, have a good one.
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by Eurphoria(f): 2:59am On Dec 30, 2006
Later Zulu kiss. Actually its beddy time for me. Diddy take care of you kiss
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by diddy4(m): 3:02am On Dec 30, 2006
u too baby. kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by jaybaby(f): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2006
Bra on a G lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by iice(f): 3:45am On Dec 31, 2006
Grey wife-beater and white boxers
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2006
my red lacy thong and my toe rings grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by Dime(f): 4:49am On Dec 31, 2006
@ iice
lol

my night wear ofcourse
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by iice(f): 5:24am On Dec 31, 2006
@ika, i got ma toe rings on too tongue tongue
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2006
iice:

@ika, i got ma toe rings on too tongue tongue

LMAO you are fast turning into ma twinny on this forum cheesy

how many toe-rings you got? grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by iice(f): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2006
lol 2, one on each foot, but am thinking of adding another one
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 5:33am On Dec 31, 2006
iice:

lol 2, one on each foot, but am thinking of adding another one

lol some time my toe rings itch me like craaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyy and i have to take them off for a long period burr right now they are on and am loving it grin

i got 2 rings too cheesy
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by iice(f): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2006
There was a time it used to itch me but i found out that 98% silver doesnt itch me so since then i have not taken off my toe rings lol. actually i dont like taking off jewelry, so once i put it, i leave it on for as long as i can grin grin waist beads i dont take em off, anklet dont take it off, belly ring, been there since i got it tongue
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 5:46am On Dec 31, 2006
iice:

There was a time it used to itch me but i found out that 98% silver doesnt itch me so since then i have not taken off my toe rings lol. actually i don't like taking off jewelry, so once i put it, i leave it on for as long as i can grin grin waist beads i don't take em off, anklet don't take it off, belly ring, been there since i got it tongue

i do take off my waist beads some times i get tired of em, maybe i have not found the right toe rings am still searching grin maybe a 24 carats gold toe rings will suffice we'll see its 2007 in a few hours abi? tongue
i hardly wear anklets anymore, belly rings i don't have em and am not about to puncture my tummy for em, but am seriously thinking of getting a new humongous tattoo this winter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by iice(f): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2006
LMAO LMAO. . .yeah i thot of getting gold toe rings too, we shall see how that one goes lol. Humongous tat huh? U alrdy got a sample of what u want permanently itched onto ya skin? tongue grin grin Am thinking of a getting a tat too but am wavering lol , just a small one though on 'somewhere' grin grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2006
yes i got a small butterfly on ma back am kind of addicted now i want more! cheesy

i was thinking of a large crawling flower or maybe a butterfly still on my back but this time huge to satisfy my appetite grin
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by iice(f): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2006
LMFAO, kindda how am addicted to piercing grin grin i saw this real fly tat on some when, its itched under the armpit going down the side of the body on da ribs man! And written in Sanskrit, was sooo cool. I tot of getting an ivy vine on my ankle but ehmmm i cant have it in places my mom can see it, she hates tats with a passion, piercings are cool but tats no she hates lol. I shall be back later, gonna watch a movie now lol grin grin Happy new year, twinny tongue tongue
Re: What Are You Putting On Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 6:02am On Dec 31, 2006
Happy New year wink cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Meet Miss Nigeria 2018 Contestants: Top Finalists (Photos) / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Abdulahi Olatoyan Spotted At Maryland, Lagos, Cleaning Windscreens (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.