Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Need Financial Assistance To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Financial Assistance To Invest (340 Views)

Need Financial Assistance / If You Need Financial Freedom Get In Here / Chief Lawrence Oriowo – Are You Talented Do You Need Financial Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Financial Assistance To Invest by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good day nairalanders, I am a graduate of chemistry with experience as a research and development chemist in paint manufacturing company and am now a quality control officer in a small scale company producing bottled water and carbonated soft drinks where I assist in formulation of carbonated soft drinks and treatment of raw water to meet highest standard of hygienic water but the salary is really too small and I am a single mother of two kids, it isn't easy and am thinking of establishing my own own firm producing soft drinks and energy drinks but NO CAPITAL and NO ONE except God to assist.
I am using this opportunity to ask for assistance from those who can assist me to make my dreams come through. Thanks . My acct details 0018172666,Stanbic Ibtc, Ibraheem Kehinde. whatsapp no +2349095169532
Re: I Need Financial Assistance To Invest by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
save well with the small u r collecting, its just a matter of time. no one ever start big. so chill and save more when u get enough money from where u r working then u can start your own so that you will have a story to tell prphs u will spend wisely.
Re: I Need Financial Assistance To Invest by ipobarecriminals: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
I can introduce u to a microfBank that can assist u with loan to start ur dream biz Let me know 5he amount u need
Re: I Need Financial Assistance To Invest by Stallion93(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Bonds As Retirement Plans / Daily quotes / We Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.