Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos (19833 Views)

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by ThatCEO: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gentle2015:

...see reasoning?So, China will make few phone calls? You are one of Nigeria's problem

actually, it will only take a few calls. They own the
Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by nextstep(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gentle2015:

...see reasoning?So, China will make few phone calls? You are one of Nigeria's problem

Is it a lie? We can pretend that our leadership/officials really care about right/wrong. Or we can simply admit the truth that it will just take a few phone calls and maybe some dealmaking.

For instance, I used to complain about police bribes... now I just salute them with N100, N200. I can stand my ground and be frustrated, then taken to station, then involve lawyer, then pay for "free bail". Next thing you know a N200 problem escalates to N20k, and you will be begging to be let off with just N10k.

Even the top people will be annoyed with customs officials for making a fuss and sticking to their guns; if someone is not careful, somebody may lose their job/pension for upholding the law. That's how the system works. All these egunge is tax.

Yes, the guy did something counter to the law - which I'm surprised he didn't declare, unless he obtained the money in a complicated way that he preferred not to disclose. But why hold him accountable to a law passed by law-makers that flaunt the law at every given opportunity?

Yes, we have to hold our leaders accountable, but I'll admit that as for me, it's easier to just work within the system and face my lane, as government will not be there to uphold my rights, unless I'm willing to spend a few millions and time on court cases. Every generation has its martyrs, I'm just not one of them.
Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
popsyleo1:
These Chinese are criminals. Very wicked people. I lived in China for over 5 yrs as a teacher and student. I hate them
you hate them that much, but managed to live there for 5 years. Anu mpama!! angry
Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
gypsey:
you hate them that much, but managed to live there for 5 years. Anu mpama!! angry
why u dey attack him Nagrin
Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Martin0:
why u dey attack him Nagrin
Why not? he claims he hates the chinese but managed to lived in china for 5 years.
Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
gypsey:
Why not? he claims he hates the chinese but managed to lived in china for 5 years.

yeah he claims!

could be possiblegrin
Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by linearity: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Nwa! Una hold person $300k, una come dey argue bail matter?

If I was the judge, I will offer him on self recognition, so that he can walk out of there right away.

If he jump bail, na him loss!
Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by Davida33: 3:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Instead of being a cyber criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!
WhatsApp � 08137114256

Re: Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos by Jakumo(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2020
nextstep:

For instance, I used to complain about police bribes... now I just salute them with N100, N200. I can stand my ground and be frustrated, then taken to station, then involve lawyer, then pay for "free bail". Next thing you know a N200 problem escalates to N20k, and you will be begging to be let off with just N10k.

You be sharp man when sabi do how for weekend SHARPLY. Nobody like grammar man. Na sharp man when sabi weekend everybody like to see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insurance Graduate From Poly Ibadan Jailed For Online Fraud / Police Arrest Cult Members For Invading Station To Release Detained Member / Internet Fraudster Bags Jail Term In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.