Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/18 (444 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30 /03 /2018 Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
PRAYER POINTS - Personal
1.John 20:29 Today I confess - my faith is growing, I have the God Kind of Faith, I claim my victories, breakthroughs, success and answered prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.

2 Cor 5:7 I confess I believe God even where I cannot see God, my God is well able…

3.Matthew 15:21-28 I call myself well, healed, healthy and whole in all areas of my life. I walk in divine healing, God’s Word is the prescription for my total deliverance, in..

4. Matthew 8:8 Today I bind myself to the will of God, The Word of God and the power of God, I was born to prosper, lead and walk in victory, I reactivate my anointing, in the..

5. Isaiah 60:1 I command myself to arise, shine for my light, loosing and liberty has come, today I get up, change my position and place, Lord release Your power into my life now..

6. I Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, I believe when I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/18 by dallyemmy: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, March 30, 2018) - THE LIVING FAITH

1.I worship you, my Father, for, with you, all things are possible.

2.Thank you, Father for your saving grace and for the salvation of my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of doubt and fear, limiting the manifestations of my faith, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every aspect of my faith that is dead, come alive, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me living faith, in you, that could wrought great works, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, reveal more of yourself to me, that, I may do exploits for you and your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, no matter how formidable the challenges of life may be, please, give me a faith, big enough to overcome them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, impart in my spirit, the living faith, that pleases you, in practical terms, from today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, when my faith shall be tested, please, let me not fail or disappoint you, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, empower Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to do more exploits for you, in his latter days, than his former, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/18 by dallyemmy: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Friday, March 30, 2018) - THE LIVING FAITH

1.I worship you, my Father, for, with you, all things are possible.

2.Thank you, Father for your saving grace and for the salvation of my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of doubt and fear, limiting the manifestations of my faith, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every aspect of my faith that is dead, come alive, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me living faith, in you, that could wrought great works, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, reveal more of yourself to me, that, I may do exploits for you and your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, no matter how formidable the challenges of life may be, please, give me a faith, big enough to overcome them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, impart in my spirit, the living faith, that pleases you, in practical terms, from today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, when my faith shall be tested, please, let me not fail or disappoint you, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, empower Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to do more exploits for you, in his latter days, than his former, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Faithfuls Block Entrance Of A Street In Lagos To Offer Friday Prayer / T.B. Joshua Prophecy Fulfilled As Kim Jong-un Crosses South Korea Border? / Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.