Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Hope Parker Fall Into My Trap- Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hope Parker Fall Into My Trap- Anthony Joshua (373 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hope Parker Fall Into My Trap- Anthony Joshua by Hotsports: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anthony Joshua said he hopes Parker falls into his booby traps to give him a knock out ahead of their unification fight this weekend.

Joshua who has remained focused and relaxed as he showed off his boxing skill for the final time at a public workout Wednesday, said there will be a bit of war as both undefeated fighters head to the ring.

“This is another unbelievable reception; it’s bigger than last time. Boxing is growing. It’s a golden era right now and it’s great to be a part of it.

Physically, I’ve always tried to prepare myself the best way, but now I believe more and believe in my ability – I’m focused.

“It’s a boxing match and people respect clinical boxing and that should see me through to victory.

“We are working round by round, camp by camp and every camp I aim to improve. We’ll see the perks I’ve been working on come Saturday.

“You need to keep the challenger’s mindset, I try not to be seen with the belt too much, I let other people have the enjoyment, I have to keep that challenger’s mindset.

“I’m looking forward to this challenge. Just because I’m the hunted, it’s no time to put my feet up and relax. I’m out there defending my throne.”

Parker will place his WBO belt while Joshua stake his WBA ‘Super’ and IBF title on ground in the unification fight at Principality Stadium, Cardiff Saturday.

Source: http://hotsportstv.com/i-hope-parker-fall-trap-joshua/

(1) (Reply)

Madrid Spelled Down The German Side, In A 2-1 Victory / Real And Zidane Look To Sink Bayern Again / Liverpool Assistant Manager Zeljko Buvac Takes A Break Ahead Of Trip To Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.