Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Get A Phone Verified USA FB Account Loaded With 100 Targeted FB Groups - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Phone Verified USA FB Account Loaded With 100 Targeted FB Groups (419 Views)

Concept Of Buying Instagram Phone Verified Accounts / Active Fb Pages Or Fb Groups Are Needed For Sale / Aged Instagram Accounts 1~7 Years Old Phone Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Phone Verified USA FB Account Loaded With 100 Targeted FB Groups by justech(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Attention : This POST is specially for Affiliate/CPA Marketers, freelancers, Bloggers and facebook marketers Only!
Hey guys hope you're doing great!
Do you know facebook is currently the best and cheapest place to drive real targeted traffic to your website and offers?
If you are an affiliate or CPA marketer, you will agree with me that one of the BIGGEST problem most people face in the business is the problem of "Where to get real targeted traffic " and "How to make the traffic convert to money"
Truth is that traffic is money, the more real people(traffic) you drive to your offer, the more money you make...
Even as a freelancer working on fiverr or peopleperhour, you still need real people to view and order your GIGs before you can make money...
So you find out that traffic is very essential to every legit online business that must stand the taste of time.
Like I said earlier, this problem of traffic has been a huge one on many "Publishers & Marketers " as many of these upcomers finds it so difficult to run paid adverts like: FB ads, google adword or even Bing ads...certainly due to lack of funds.
But as a badass marketer with my years of experience in fb marketing, I figured out that one of the best way to get real targeted traffic and leads without spending a KOBO is via "Facebook Group Marketing" ...YES!!
I mean massive facebook group posting.
I know some of you may be asking if "facebook group marketing" still works?
Truth is that "It does" , personally it still works for me.
Now listen let me give you a SECRET in facebook group marketing. I know many of you freelancers here do post and promote your fiverr gigs day-in day-out on popular facebook groups without getting a single click not to talk of order. And you keep asking yourself "why am I not getting orders or seeing any results like others ?
The Answer is Very Simple!
Now listen, if you find yourself in this kind of condition or situation, then get it straight to your mind that the problem is coming from your "Audience Targeting"..YES!!!
I learnt this on a "Trial & Error" method years ago when I started facebook marketing.
Audience targeting plays a very vital role in converting your offer in the first place.
For instance, let's assume you have a very hot offer/product capable of helping FAT people loose weight, and you hawk or promote this product to certain group of people who are already SLIM and got no fat to worry about..
Do you think this product will be patronized by these certain group of people or Not?
With no doubt, there is a very high rate of probability that this very offer/product will not be patronized!
Reason is simply because, it was targeted to the WRONG audience.
This is the exact problem lots of people face in "Facebook group marketing"
With my years of verce experience in Freelancing, Affiliate/CPA marketing I was able to research and come up with the "Best Performing niche/audience" that converts better in facebook group marketing.
One of the best performing facebook group audience that does WONDERS when it comes to freelancing, affiliate/CPA marketing are:

1. Make money online groups
2. Internet marketing groups
3. Work from Home online biz groups
4. ..and many more I cannot mention here(Join my free whatsapp group to see all Here: https:///H3mHPGLEdqDGHxLmtmVG7F
Fortunately, I was able to build a "Lead Magnet" on these best performing facebook groups(audience) that converts like crazy!
What is the "FB Lead Magnet" All About?
It is actually a Phone Verified promotional old foreign facebook accounts loaded with over 100 Targeted best performing active facebook groups having over 1,000,000 real active members.
You can actually promote your Affiliate/CPA offers, fiverr offers.. etc, daily to these over 1 million real active members daily and massively double your profits on demand.
NOTE: All accounts are over 1year old!
FEATURES OF THESE Facebook Phone Verified ACCOUNTS(PVA):
==============================
1. All accounts is fully verified with Real phone numbers
2. Account is loaded with 100 targeted high performing foreign facebook groups with over 1,000,000 active members
3. All accounts is over 1 year old
4. Account has a real profile picture attached
5. No further verification required
6. Account is yours forever
7. Account is fully ready to start promoting your Affiliate, CPA and Fiverr offers.
GOOD NEWS!!!

For a limited time, we are giving out these promotional phone verified old facebook accounts to just 10 lucky persons here on nairaland for just NGN10,000 each.
NOTE: We only have just limited copies available at the moment, so immediately we get first 10 interested persons here, we automatically SHUT down this offer forever!

*FREE BONUS*
Also, if you order today I will also give you a FREE 30 days VIP access to my award winning powerful facebook auto-marketing software called "FBleadposter"
You can check out the software here: www.fbleadposter.com/v2 and www.fbleadposter.com

*HOW TO ORDER A COPY NOW*
=========================
You can pay by direct deposit / internet or mobile banking transfer to any of the bank accounts below:
Bank: ZenithBank Plc
Acc/Name: Justech Web Solution
Account Number: 1014916095
OR
Bank: Sterling Bank Plc
Account Name: Justech Web Solution
Account Number: 0061916727
After payments, send your Name, Amount paid, Teller No. & email to 08168502432. And you will receive your copy of the FB Lead magnet + FREE BONUSES within 24 hours.
-
Need to talk to Me?
Whatsapp/call: 08168502432

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Earn By Affiliate Marketing From Clickbank. / Get Your Socialmedia Followers Free / I Want To Go Into Okirika Bag, Shoes,sandals And Clothing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.