Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? (788 Views)

Nigeria President Yar'adua Is Dead / Breaking News Yar'adua Is Dead / ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? by PETER2020: 1:31am On May 06, 2010
I can't just believe that President Umaru Musa Ya'radua is dead now, because it's been long i have been hearing of this stories. I CAN ONLY believe that Yar'adua is dead only and when i see his casket or his corpes, then i will believe he's TRULY DEAD.

BUT AS OF NOW, I BELIEVE HE IS STILL MISSING.

Check it out!

Re: Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On May 06, 2010
Dude, stop this already!

He's dead, show some respect for the dead.

Seriously, what type of clown makes fun of the dead?
Re: Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? by PETER2020: 1:46am On May 06, 2010
@ mama-gee, december they said yar'adua is dead, february they said the same and now is another that he is dead. I want to be sure?

i still believe he's missing!
Re: Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On May 06, 2010
^^Okay, Why don't you Commit suicide so you can get over to the other side of life and see if he's there? sad angry
Re: Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? by PETER2020: 1:54am On May 06, 2010
@mama-gee,
i hope u have not come to mesmerize here?
Re: Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:27am On May 06, 2010
you two are funny lol

(1) (Reply)

Nasa Discovers New Planets / Any Girl Who Need Hang Out And Fun / Australian Water Polo Star Jailed For Killing Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.