Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! (1033 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Group Moves To Stop Eko Atlantic Project / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Abagworo(m): 1:34am On May 06, 2010
IBB is a joker –Groups
From PETRUS OBI, Enugu
Thursday, May 06, 2010

•IBB
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
More than six major Igbo groups rose from a meeting in Enugu on Tuesday and condemned the recent decision by former military head of state, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) to run for presidency in 2011, an ambition, which they described as the biggest joke of the year.

In a resolution read at the end of the meeting by the convener and President of Igbo Youth Movement, Evangelist Elliot Uko, the groups declared that “Ndigbo were frightened by the mere thought of former military president, Gen Ibrahim Babangida coming back to hold Nigeria by the jugular.”

“We think that is the biggest joke of the year. It is not only bad dreams but a frightful nightmare. When did satisfying the economic needs of one’s cronies who have been out of power for a while become the criteria of occupying Aso Rock? We heard that some of them are owing banks and believe the only way to settle their debts is when their master returns to power and the partying of the mid 80’s takes off again.

“Nigeria has not recovered from the jamborees of the mid 80’s and early 90’s. We advise Gen Babangida to have a rethink, go back home and enjoy his retirement. He should fight boredom by watching Nollywood and EUEFA champions’ league. Ndigbo will resist him with all the energy that we can muster.”
“His antecedents and pedigree are uninspiring, his style is completely out of fashion and counterproductive. We believe it is a joke. Gen IBB cannot be serious because we will oppose him.

The Igbo groups, which include Igbo Students Association, Igbo Traders Union, Umuada Alaigbo, World Igbo Congress and Otu Umuigbo Lagos, said they came about the resolution after painstaking research and consultations all over Igbo land.

“We sent out 6,000 questionnaires in March and we just collated them last week and they are verifiable for anybody who would want to see them. We sampled opinions of traders at Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Owerri and Umuahia.

“We also talked with civil servants, school teachers, students, traditional rulers, religious leaders and we can authoritatively say that we have aggregated the opinions of Ndigbo within the last eight weeks and the verdict is that, Ndigbo are totally disenchanted with the Federal Republic of Nigeria the way it is run presently.

“They are bitter with the failure of authorities to restore energy to at least 10 megawatts, they are also frustrated with the electoral process and do not think there is any need to vote in next year’s election if the brazen malpractices which has become the culture is not checked.

“Ndigbo are devastated with the seeming lukewarmness in the fight against corruption and have resolved not to be interested in Nigeria until corruption is genuinely attacked and mindless looters of our common wealth are not only brought to justice but also made to return their undeserving mind-boggling loot.

“Finally, the pace of work on federal roads in the south-east is embarrassing. Is the snail speed deliberate or is it the same war of attrition and scotched-earth policy against Ndigbo? We still await true federalism and a restructured Nigeria,” the group declared.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Abagworo(m): 1:35am On May 06, 2010
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by metalgong5(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2010
Who is Evangelist Elliot Uko? . . . . Just being curious.
Anyway, he just expressed his opinion and not that of Ndigbo.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by udezue(m): 3:31am On May 06, 2010
Good news.

IBB MUST BE STOPPED.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by OAM4J: 4:06am On May 06, 2010
Abagworo:

IBB is a joker –Groups
From PETRUS OBI, Enugu
Thursday, May 06, 2010

•IBB
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
More than six major Igbo groups rose from a meeting in Enugu on Tuesday and condemned the recent decision by former military head of state, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) to run for presidency in 2011, an ambition, which they described as the biggest joke of the year.

In a resolution read at the end of the meeting by the convener and President of Igbo Youth Movement, Evangelist Elliot Uko, the groups declared that “Ndigbo were frightened by the mere thought of former military president, Gen Ibrahim Babangida coming back to hold Nigeria by the jugular.”

“We think that is the biggest joke of the year. It is not only bad dreams but a frightful nightmare. When did satisfying the economic needs of one’s cronies who have been out of power for a while become the criteria of occupying Aso Rock? We heard that some of them are owing banks and believe the only way to settle their debts is when their master returns to power and the partying of the mid 80’s takes off again.

“Nigeria has not recovered from the jamborees of the mid 80’s and early 90’s. We advise Gen Babangida to have a rethink, [b]go back home and enjoy his retirement. He should fight boredom by watching Nollywood and EUEFA [/b]champions’ league. Ndigbo will resist him with all the energy that we can muster.”
“His antecedents and pedigree are uninspiring, his style is completely out of fashion and counterproductive. We believe it is a joke. Gen IBB cannot be serious because we will oppose him.

The Igbo groups, which include Igbo Students Association, Igbo Traders Union, Umuada Alaigbo, World Igbo Congress and Otu Umuigbo Lagos, said they came about the resolution after painstaking research and consultations all over Igbo land.

“We sent out 6,000 questionnaires in March and we just collated them last week and they are verifiable for anybody who would want to see them. We sampled opinions of traders at Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Owerri and Umuahia.

“We also talked with civil servants, school teachers, students, traditional rulers, religious leaders and we can authoritatively say that we have aggregated the opinions of Ndigbo within the last eight weeks and the verdict is that, Ndigbo are totally disenchanted with the Federal Republic of Nigeria the way it is run presently.

“They are bitter with the failure of authorities to restore energy to at least 10 megawatts, they are also frustrated with the electoral process and do not think there is any need to vote in next year’s election if the brazen malpractices which has become the culture is not checked.

“Ndigbo are devastated with the seeming lukewarmness in the fight against corruption and have resolved not to be interested in Nigeria until corruption is genuinely attacked and mindless looters of our common wealth are not only brought to justice but also made to return their undeserving mind-boggling loot.

“Finally, the pace of work on federal roads in the south-east is embarrassing. Is the snail speed deliberate or is it the same war of attrition and scotched-earth policy against Ndigbo? We still await true federalism and a restructured Nigeria,” the group declared.

lol @ bold.

Can now also marry Turai to arrest his loneliness since they are both in same position and status now.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by bkbabe97: 7:17am On May 06, 2010
God bless the Ibo. . . . The truthful, smart ones, that got the fear of the Lord in them!!!
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by metalgong5(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2010
bk/babe97:

God bless the Ibo. . . . The truthful, smart ones, that got the fear of the Lord in them!!!

Igbos do not need the prayers of a bastar-d gay. . . . . Better pray for yourself and your who-rish mama.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by bkbabe97: 3:02pm On May 06, 2010
@ Mental-gong:

Notice the prayers went out to :

1. The IBOS

2.The Truthful, Smart ones, that got the fear of the Lord in them!!! grin
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2010
OAM4J:

lol @ bold.

Can now also marry Turai to arrest his loneliness since they are both in same position and status now.

I couldn't help stop laughing at the bolded too. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Justcash(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2010
bk/babe97:

Yeah, now you know that Igbos have the Fear of the lord in them. I bet you'd know because the Igbos refused to allow you to belong to them due to the clear fact that you are a B-Astard and a wide a.ssed "She-male"" grin grin grin grin

S,TUPID "GAY" MOFO!
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by chosen04(f): 5:23pm On May 06, 2010
bk/babe97:

Your spelling of Ndigbo is appalling, No matter your motivations!.

If you continue, then expect Yoruba to become Yoruba cos its obvious u are doing it on purpose.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2010
Justcash:

Yeah, now you know that Igbos have the Fear of the lord in them. I bet you'd know because the Igbos refused to allow you to belong to them due to the clear fact that you are a B-Astard and a wide a.ssed "She-male"" grin grin grin grin

S,TUPID "GAY" MOFO!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Justcash(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

If you continue, then expect Yoruba to become Yoruba cos its obvious u are doing it on purpose.

@Chosen04: My brother, don't associate that Ba-s-tard called BK/MALE BABE with the Yorubas. The I'd.iot Claimed to be Yoruba, but the truth is that the "Sissi" doesn't know his parental roots. He was surpposed to be flushed in a toilet, but managed to escape from the substandard Condom that was used to Bang his mother.
Trust me. I know that he is a She-male and a Bas.t,ard. Look at his profile picture and the "Gay" name he uses BK/BABE 07. They serve as an evidence.  grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Sagamite(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2010
Justcash:

@Chosen04: My brother, don't associate that Ba-s-tard called BK/MALE BABE with the Yorubas. The I'd.iot Claimed to be Yoruba, but the truth is that the "Sissi" doesn't know his parental roots. He was surpposed to be flushed in a toilet, but managed to escape from a substandard Condom that was used to Bang his mother.
Trust me. I know that he is a She-male and a Bas.t,ard. Look at his profile picture and the "Gay" name he uses BK/BABE 07. They serve as an evidence.  grin grin grin

LWKMD

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by sjeezy8: 5:51pm On May 06, 2010
lol
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by bkbabe97: 7:14pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

If you continue, then expect Yoruba to become [b]Yoruba cos its obvious u are doing it on purpose[/b].

And how the hell u expect that to affect your boy? I could care less how u spell Yorubas. Ok, lemme help u ; Yurabaz?!! u happy now?geez!!!
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by sjeezy8: 7:19pm On May 06, 2010
lmfao yoooo
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by chosen04(f): 7:31pm On May 06, 2010
Justcash:

@Chosen04: My brother, don't associate that Ba-s-tard called BK/MALE BABE with the Yorubas. The I'd.iot Claimed to be Yoruba, but the truth is that the "Sissi" doesn't know his parental roots. He was surpposed to be flushed in a toilet, but managed to escape from the substandard Condom that was used to Bang his mother.
Trust me. I know that he is a She-male and a Bas.t,ard. Look at his profile picture and the "Gay" name he uses BK/BABE 07. They serve as an evidence. grin grin grin

@Justcash

You got ur points. Remain blessed.

bk/babe97:

And how the hell u expect that to affect your boy? I could care less how u spell Yorubas. Ok, lemme help u ; Yurabaz?!! u happy now?geez!!!

You are a lost soul.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by ZE: 9:37pm On May 06, 2010
However you people (IBB's sycophants) like to twist the issue. More than six major Igbo groups has spoken- IBB should go and hide his face in shame. PERIOD !!!
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by bkbabe97: 10:07pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

@Justcash

You got your points. Remain blessed.

You are a lost soul.

Lol. Dude, what points? The rantings? Screaming up and down and not saying nothing witty? Puhleeaze!!! Everything he been spitting has been Azss, d.cik ,  nuts, ballz, Hom*o, thats why I refuse to indulge. Well, then again ure Ibo so u obviously do get him. You do realize that I refused to reply him even though he's been tailgating me from forum to forum like a drunken Ibo driver on a biafran Highway? It just aint worth it.lol. I need something witty!!! Something that'll make me go "damn, I need to come back hard at this fool", I aint seen that yet. All I'm seeing are rants of lunacy, the same thing over and over again and not even one is funny. D.i.*ck and Aszz jokes from a man to another man are funny? Maybe in Africa but not here in the States, jack!!!

Even Mekuyyshixt makes me laugh, your inspiration on the other hand. . . . . I want something in the realm/mold of Tpia, mEKUSSHYXT, Sjeezy, Na2day, AyettyMama, The Amaka, Michelin, Chiogo, Nchara. . . . . All I'm seeing is someone that shouldnt quit his day job for anything that involves "sleekness" ect Law Profession, comedian, anything that involves thinking! Village hunting, Kidnapping, drug dealing, human sacrificing, and Armed Robbery, however, are still within limits !!! lol. Then again, maybe I'm the one not getting his jokes cause I seen a few "lol" 's on here. Maybe, its an African thing. Maybe, its a NIgerian thing. Maybe its a Biafran punchline to the "jokes" that I'm missing, but all I see from duke is yelling similar to the first time an Ibo man sees a mirror, sees his own reflection and mistakenly assumes the gods have sent down a spirit to murk him; or like when Ojukwu finally realized the gig was up and he had to leave all the lil Biafran kids with kwashiokor behind (lololololololol). I finally realize why dude is stark, raving mad. He's been sending subliminal messages that I wasnt getting, trying to let me know he "bout it". Read thru EVERYTHING your boi has been sending: IT HAS SOME G*A.Y inference/invite to it. Indirect messages, "Dude, um, huh, ahh, I seen your screename and it says BKbabe97, and huh, I realize u a dude but huh, um know what ? if u down then I'm down, u feel me?". Aint no Broke Back Moutaining in here fam!!! lol.

oK. I confess. I'm Gay! I'm a naughty person! I'm BK/MALEBABE. I claimed to be Yourba (even though I never did, but if a maniacal Biafran says I did then it gotta be so). I'm the product of a substandard condom! I'm mad cause the Ibos refused to allow me to the annual Human sacrifice gala! I have a lil d.i.cK.! I was supposed to be flushed down the toilet! I'm a "Sissi" (God knows what that means. I'm guessing its ibo speak for "Sissy".But then he's spelt it "Sissi" a billion times, so, who knows?). I'm a She-Male! I'm "Wide-ASZZED" (THIS LAST ONE IS BEYOND WHOA!!!) . Wow! Why a so-called "straight dude" should keep making gay references to another man is still beyond me, but oh well. . . . .

Negro, NL is the United Nations. I'm the United States, Ure the European Union (in your dreams, but for the sake of this i gotta give u that title) and your boy is Ahmedinejad. He's beneath me, thus, I refuse to reply him directly!!! Waste of my time!!! Matter fact, the more this dude makes all these gay references the more I'm starting to get convinced that he's the Ibo man in the video below. Cus, dude appeared from nowhere only after I posted the video below. Oh, my gawd!!! lol. Now, I get it. Now I see why the fool mad!!!lol. hahahahahahha. aw, Maaannnnnn. . . . . .

http://amebor.com/scammer-turns-gay/
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by TewMuch: 12:17am On May 07, 2010
Abeg let me bookmark this thread so that whenever Mekusxxx and his likes want to start shouting i can keep posting the thread over and over again for them. To show them that they are a minority on their own way of thinking, and that they are about to be left behind. grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by EzeUche(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2010
Abagworo:

I really enjoyed reading this quote. This is what I believe needs to happen in Alaigbo. The roads are horrible and the lack of development in the South-East is deplorable. Sometimes I blame Igbos for not staying in our own land to rebuild our homeland. So if they suffer persecution in other parts of the country, they get no pity from me. None whatsoever. angry
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by udezue(m): 1:01am On May 07, 2010
Ezeuche,Igbos should realize that the federal government should be our last resort. What happened to self reliance which Sam Mbakwe was promoting? Its obvious the feds hate to see any development in the East. They even tried to destroy Tinapa in calabar
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Justcash(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. Dude, what points? The rantings? Screaming up and down and not saying nothing witty? Puhleeaze!!! Everything he been spitting has been Azss, d.cik ,  nuts, ballz, Hom*o, thats why I refuse to indulge. Well, then again ure Ibo so u obviously do get him. You do realize that I refused to reply him even though he's been tailgating me from forum to forum like a drunken Ibo driver on a biafran Highway? It just aint worth it.lol. I need something witty!!! Something that'll make me go "damn, I need to come back hard at this fool", I aint seen that yet. All I'm seeing are rants of lunacy, the same thing over and over again and not even one is funny. D.i.*ck and Aszz jokes from a man to another man are funny? Maybe in Africa but not here in the States, jack!!!
Even Mekuyyshixt makes me laugh, your inspiration on the other hand. . . . . I want something in the realm/mold of Tpia, mEKUSSHYXT, Sjeezy, Na2day, AyettyMama, The Amaka, Michelin, Chiogo, Nchara. . . . . All I'm seeing is someone that shouldnt quit his day job for anything that involves "sleekness" ect Law Profession, comedian, anything that involves thinking! Village hunting, Kidnapping, drug dealing, human sacrificing, and Armed Robbery, however, are still within limits !!! lol. Then again, maybe I'm the one not getting his jokes cause I seen a few "lol" 's on here. Maybe, its an African thing. Maybe, its a NIgerian thing. Maybe its a Biafran punchline to the "jokes" that I'm missing, but all I see from duke is yelling similar to the first time an Ibo man sees a mirror, sees his own reflection and mistakenly assumes the gods have sent down a spirit to murk him; or like when Ojukwu finally realized the gig was up and he had to leave all the lil Biafran kids with kwashiokor behind (lololololololol). I finally realize why dude is stark, raving mad. He's been sending subliminal messages that I wasnt getting, trying to let me know he "bout it". Read thru EVERYTHING your boi has been sending: IT HAS SOME G*A.Y inference/invite to it. Indirect messages, "Dude, um, huh, ahh, I seen your screename and it says BKbabe97, and huh, I realize u a dude but huh, um know what ? if u down then I'm down, u feel me?". Aint no Broke Back Moutaining in here fam!!! lol.
oK. [b]I confess. I'm Gay! I'm a naughty person! I'm BK/MALEBABE. [/b]I claimed to be Yourba (even though I never did, but if a maniacal Biafran says I did then it gotta be so). I'm the product of a substandard condom! I'm mad cause the Ibos refused to allow me to the annual Human sacrifice gala! I have a lil d.i.cK.! I was supposed to be flushed down the toilet! I'm a "Sissi" (God knows what that means. I'm guessing its ibo speak for "Sissy".But then he's spelt it "Sissi" a billion times, so, who knows?). I'm a She-Male! I'm "Wide-ASZZED" (THIS LAST ONE IS BEYOND WHOA!!!) . Wow! Why a so-called "straight dude" should keep making gay references to another man is still beyond me, but oh well. . . . .
Negro, NL is the United Nations. I'm the United States, Ure the European Union (in your dreams, but for the sake of this i gotta give u that title) and your boy is Ahmedinejad. He's beneath me, thus, I refuse to reply him directly!!! Waste of my time!!! Matter fact, the more this dude makes all these gay references the more I'm starting to get convinced that he's the Ibo man in the video below. Cus, dude appeared from nowhere only after I posted the video below. Oh, my gawd!!! lol. Now, I get it. Now I see why the fool mad!!!lol. hahahahahahha. aw, Maaannnnnn. . . . . .
http://amebor.com/scammer-turns-gay/

[b]Hey "Sissi" what's this Plenty gabbage you wrote up here? What you wrote looks more like the language of the illiterate F, 'ggo'ts from a land Unknown. It further confirms that you are a S't'upid Ba's.tard!!!  grin grin grin grin grin  Don't tell me that you were trying to write english!  shocked grin grin grin Hahahahahahahah!
This aint the first time that I am seeing an angry "She-male."
Oh! Sorry, I dint know that I spelt "Sissy" wrongly. I must have being very insolent by not calling you a "Sissy" correctly! LOL!
Man/Woman (Confused about which one you are), Lemme formally tell you why I am after you. I am after you because you have resolved to insult Igbos just because we dint want a "She-male" like you to be an Igbo. This is just the beginning of my exposition about you, and you are already ranting loud in the language of the aggrieved "G-ay" Mofos! Hahahahahahahahahah! I have your file "Sissy".  By the time I finish opening it, your likes will be informed about a "G--AY" Maestro call BK/MALE BABE 97. I recently discovered that you won Mr(Miss) "She-male" 1997! No wonder you have 07 infront of the Male babe! grin grin grin
By the way, let's say you were accepted by the Igbos, Would you be called an Igbo man or Igbo Woman? From all indications, there's nothing like an Igbo mawoman!!!! So you see, you cannot be Igbo anyway!!! Hahahahahahah
The Only place that made sense in your plenty "G-AY" Language rant is the bold part. I love your confession.  grin
About that "G-AY" Video, the question is "Who posted the video?" "What were you looking for before you found the video?" grin grin(What were you looking for?) Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! I bet if that guy was full, with a six pack belly and handsome, you would have hidden the video from ladies, so that you can get him to screw you! LOL! BTW those questions inspired me to research about you. Your exposition is the result of my discovery about you "Sissy". You gat to be proud of that!!! I'm planning to write your biography. It will be a bestseller among Men with "Pu-ss-ies"
Stu-pid "GA,Y" MOFO![/b] I spit on your grave cheesy
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Sonofpeace(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2010
Justcash:

[b]Hey "Sissi" what's this Plenty gabbage you wrote up here? What you wrote looks more like the language of the illiterate F, 'ggo'ts from a land Unknown. It further confirms that you are a S't'upid Ba's.tard!!!  grin grin grin grin grin  Don't tell me that you were trying to write english!  shocked grin grin grin Hahahahahahahah!
This aint the first time that I am seeing an angry "She-male."
Oh! Sorry, I dint know that I spelt "Sissy" wrongly. I must have being very insolent by not calling you a "Sissy" correctly! LOL!
Man/Woman (Confused about which one you are), Lemme formally tell you why I am after you. I am after you because you have resolved to insult Igbos just because we dint want a "She-male" like you to be an Igbo. This is just the beginning of my exposition about you, and you are already ranting loud in the language of the aggrieved "G-ay" Mofos! Hahahahahahahahahah! I have your file "Sissy".  By the time I finish opening it, your likes will be informed about a "G--AY" Maestro call BK/MALE BABE 07. I recently discovered that you won Mr(Miss) "She-male" 2007! No wonder you have 07 infront of the Male babe! grin grin grin
By the way, let's say you were accepted by the Igbos, Would you be called an Igbo man or Igbo Woman? From all indications, there's nothing like an Igbo mawoman!!!! So you see, you cannot be Igbo anyway!!! Hahahahahahah
The Only place that made sense in your plenty "G-AY" Language rant is the bold part. I love your confession.  grin
About that "G-AY" Video, the question is "Who posted the video?" "What were you looking for before you found the video?" grin grin(What were you looking for?) Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! I bet if that guy was full, with a six pack belly and handsome, you would have hidden the video from ladies, so that you can get him to screw you! LOL! BTW those questions inspired me to research about you. Your exposition is the result of my discovery about you "Sissy". You gat to be proud of that!!! I'm planning to write your biography. It will be a bestseller among Men with "Pu-ss-ies"
Stu-pid "GA,Y" MOFO![/b] I spit on your grave cheesy
Take it easy with SHE-GAY BABE97 plz. Sorry i don't know what to call you.
Re: Igbo Group Moves To Halt IBB! by Justcash(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2010
Sonofpeace:

Take it easy with SHE-GAY BABE97 plz. Sorry i don't know what to call you.

I really aint doing anything hard or painful to the "Sissy" called BK/MALE BABE, the once "She-male" of the year. No lies intended. I am simply saying the truth. The type of truth that will send him/her to an early bed from Nairaland.

No one has the monopoly of dirty talks and insults->Directed to the "Sissy"

(1) (Reply)

Next Report- Ekwueme – Patriot Or Villain? / Sani Abacha And Dansuki:the True Incidence / Political Poster - Focus On The Source - Whos Funding Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.