Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma (27309 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno / 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu / Operation 'Ayem A Kpatuma' Launched In Benue By Army, Ortom Rocks Military Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:56am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Mechejy post=66271733][/quote]

I'm a Pagan traditionalist you f.ool. not a convert like you.
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by 2016v2017: 4:08am On Mar 30, 2018
omocalabar:
Damn....so commisioning a motor park for agberos is now more important than this sad tragedy to APC? what more is left to say?
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by 2016v2017: 4:09am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by 2016v2017: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
They died for Nigeria ??
I'm not stupid enough to fight or die for this country, God will never forgive me if i do

Call Buhari and his brothers to fight and fix the country they destroyed
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by jacyhelen(f): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2018
fk002:
R.I.P gallant soldiers

You died protecting your country.

History will never forget your names

you mean History will not Forget People who are already Histroy
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
And Buhari is dancing on their grave. Instead of honouring the fallen heroes he went to open a bus stop cool

Bro Buhari didn't go to open a bus stop in Lagos, he went to Tifnubu's birthday party.
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by Haddock(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
They died for Nigeria ??
I'm not stupid enough to fight or die for this country, God will never forgive me if i do

Call Buhari and his brothers to fight and fix the country they destroyed

Oga, abeg read the names of the deceased soldiers again, did you see your name? Is your corpse lying there with theirs? When the soldiers were going to their deaths did they invite you?

Keep your life well o. Has anyone ever called you to come and die for Nigeria? Can you stand where people are signing up to die? Abi you think say dying for something you believe in is the same as cussing Nigeria on Nairaland?

People like you have over populated Nigeria to the extent that someone cannot see anything good in the land.
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by manshoro: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Shame on those using this as a mocking system present in Nigerian Army. Is because General T.Y Danjuma said something about how the Nigerian Armed Force is adulterated by Boko Haram and killer Herdsmen that they Nigerian chose to give this Gallant soldiers a mass burial? Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! on who ever is using this a politics. May God grant the family of this beautiful and gallant soldiers who lost their lives in the course of defending their country the fortitude to. bear this irreparable lost.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by mamaafrik(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
oh boy see casket,i taught muslim corpes dont do casket ni.
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by Botango23(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
omocalabar:
Damn....so commisioning a motor park for agberos is now more important than this sad tragedy to APC? what more is left to say?
. You funny boss.
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by fk002: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
jacyhelen:

you mean History will not Forget People who are already Histroy

yea that's what i meant
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

hey puffy
hi
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by Jaqenhghar: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
hi
Long time. how has it been going with you
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by iamskyrex(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
jesus didnt die for us. we dont even know if he even existed for sure.

But these soldiers.They died for us sinners so that we may rest in peace and go about our daily chores.

They died for us sinner so we can cheat and kill our own fellow brothers and sisters in peace.

So we can kill each other in the name of imported middle eastern cults.

I dont know much about worldly affairs but I know one thing for sure.

The Gods of our ancestors will bless these soldiers abundantly and they will watch over us even after their demise. A soldier never quits until ordered to do so. And these soldiers are still on duty. They have joined our ancestors and are still watching over us.

Let us pay obilation and sacrifice our best white rooster on their altar and our first born son to the service of this nation. That should be the zeal of us Nigerians if Nigeria must survive.

you are not serious show example
Re: Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Long time. how has it been going with you
good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Osun Governorship Election Tribunal / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.