Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (33642 Views)

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) / Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by Johnbosco77(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Money is good...
Lovely kiddos
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by peeps4u: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
shepherd003:
chill bro,the thought of baby mama never crossed my mind as you assume. so stop assuming because your absolutely so wrong,what ever happen to the husband being there in the picture?

I was right and already answered your inquisition. She's married to her Pappy J, that she took pix with her kids with her husband not there while she wanted to step out has never made it incomplete. Her husband can't always be with her, besides do you know if the husband took the shots?

Do you see your president, governors or even pastors always with their wives in pictures? Has that make them incomplete?
She's married with kids, that's the koko. However or whomever she decides to take pix with or without her husband is irrelevant. Never negates the fact she's married.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by Drama1993(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na Money Be Bobo.
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
thats good. one Agani and one Afuniga. lipsrsealed
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by Rhemy2013(f): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Beautiful children
The baby girl is her mama photocopy,I remember going to her one yr old birthday now she is all grown. kiss
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by FisifunKododada: 2:59am On Mar 30, 2018
HCpaul:
2 gals one lady. Buriful

something is wrong with your eyes and you have no one to tell you
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by castrol180(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2018
toyinjimoh:
pls try be reasonable once

omo ebira are you not reasonable before?
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by shepherd003: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2018
peeps4u:

I was right and already answered your inquisition. She's married to her Pappy J, that she took pix with her kids with her husband not there while she wanted to step out has never made it incomplete. Her husband can't always be with her, besides do you know if the husband took the shots?

Do you see your president, governors or even pastors always with their wives in pictures? Has that make them incomplete?
She's married with kids, that's the koko. However or whomever she decides to take pix with or without her husband is irrelevant. Never negates the fact she's married.
guy I'm wearing of you already,all I meant was that someone is missing in that pix which is the man of the house and that remains the fact.and your telling me that I assumed she's a baby mama
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by hustler86(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
bh

YOU SO CUTE
Re: Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Fly Suit" - Dija Steps Out In New Suit Style (Photo) / Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.