Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Shocking � I Sells Human Skull To Alfa's To Feed Myself � 32year Old Tailor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking � I Sells Human Skull To Alfa's To Feed Myself � 32year Old Tailor (445 Views)

You Hate Paternity Fraud But You’re Jumping From Prayer House To Alfa To Get Pre / Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) / Naira Marley When He Was An Alfa (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking � I Sells Human Skull To Alfa's To Feed Myself � 32year Old Tailor by Neatnewz: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
The father of two , who likewise guaranteed to function as a road sweeper in Lagos , said he was taking the skulls to an Islamic priest for otherworldly purposes when he was captured.

He said he joined road clearing with fitting , adding that he needed to utilize the skulls to make a custom to attract more clients to his shop .

Ajenifuja said a companion associated him to the Islamic pastor .

He said , "I am a tailor, however I additionally work with the Lagos State Government as a road sweeper from 11pm to 2 am . While I was working one night , I saw a sack containing these things (the skulls). I at first needed to drop the sack , yet somebody disclosed to me that the skulls could be utilized for a few things.

" I reached one of the young men that we more often than not talk together , named Saheed , and he gave me the Alfa ' s telephone number. When I called the Alfa , he instructed me to....Read shocking pictures of the skull � and full details below.....http://www.neatnewz.com/2018/03/i-sell-human-skull-to-alfa-32year-old.html

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Reno Omokri Trolls Evicted Housemate Bambam / 3 Burnt To Death Over Motorcycles Theft In Cross River / A 75years Old Grandmother Caught Doing Yahoo Yahoo ( Cyber Crime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.