Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How To Make More Sales, More Money Without Stress Using Effective Digital Market - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make More Sales, More Money Without Stress Using Effective Digital Market (781 Views)

Take Over The DIGITAL MARKET SPACE; Sell More, Make More Profit With A Website. / Come And See How You Can Make More Sales / Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Sales, More Money Without Stress Using Effective Digital Market by pccontrol: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Make MORE SALES, MORE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS using effective digital marketing skills

Digital marketing is often referred to as the "blood" that pumps through your online business, it keeps it flourishing, functioning and profitable. Without traffic, your website will be Totally LOST, unfound, in the world wide web. Without targeted traffic, no matter how good your product is, you won't make any sales. Just as we can't survive without a steady stream of blood flowing through our veins, your online business will fail without a steady stream of traffic. Even if you have the greatest written sales letter in the world, without targeted traffic you simply would not convert.

I want you to know, without traffic (patronage), your business will be Totally LOST, unfound, in the world wide web. Without targeted traffic, no matter how good your product is, you won't make any sales.

Stop struggling to attract patronage to your business THIS YEAR and beyond.

Learn how to drive targeted buyers to your business, how to spy your competitors traffic and reverse their buyers to your business. This strategy saves you lots of advert cost.

Learn how to run effective campaigns and get meaningful results from the most effective digital channels available today.

Right now, I want you to know that your prospective customers are actively Googling for businesses like yours - but your competitors are stealing all the profit, Just because You Do Not Know The Quick And Easy Way To Generate More Traffic To Your Website In Order To Make More Money. I want you to also know that “No traffic - No sales, No sales - No business and No business the business closes down”

In this no stories, just straight to the point practical training seminar you will be taught the easiest method of what I have been doing to chunk in millions of naira in sales.

I will only be teaching you what I know and what I do to make money and not theories like what the others teach. I will be teaching what the successful digital marketers do and NOT what they say. You will learn how to:

1. Build brand identity - Introduction to digital marketing
2. Define Your Business and Target Audience
3. Email Marketing
4. YouTube Marketing
5. Facebook - Local business,Groups, Pages, Ads, Retargeting
6. Google Ads - Ads, analytics, Google Plus
7. Marketing via twitter
8. Podcasting
9. Social media live streaming
10. Search Engine Optimisation
11. Content Marketing - copywriting and blogging
12. Websites - creation, domains, hosting, security
13. Video marketing
14. Mobile marketing - SMS,
15. How to spy your competitors traffic and reverse their buyers to your business. Saves you lots of advert cost. You will learn amazing courses that would help you to revolutionalize your life and your finances.

I Want You To Know That Making More Sales Is No Accident.

Here are a few of the things you will get
* FREE EBOOKS (worth over N30,000) on diverse Digital Marketing channels. Some of the best in the business includes :
1. Proven Methods For Successful Search Engine Marketing - 344 pages
2. The complete guide to facebook advertising - 51 pages
3. Newbies Guide To Setting Up A Sales Funnel - 41 pages
4. Essential digital marketing tools - 102 pages
5. Guru Traffic Secrets (Discover How 14 Top Notch Internet Marketing “Gurus” Drive Tons Of Targeted Traffic To Their Websites) - 88 pages
6. SEO bible (The book you need to succeed) - 411 pages amongst others

* OVER 30 HOURS of FREE training videos on Digital Marketing worth over $200 includes :
1. Introduction
2. Define Your Business and Target Audience
3. Brand Identity
4. How To Build Websites - Wordpress
5. Email Marketing
6. Copywriting And Blogging
7. YouTube
8. Video Marketing
9. Facebook Groups
10. Facebook Pages
11. Facebook Ads
12. Facebook Retargeting
13. Facebook For Local Business
14. Facebook Marketing - Students Q&A
15. Google Adwords
16. Google Analytics
17. Twitter
18. Instagram
19. Pinterest
20. LinkedIn
21. Periscope
22. Google Plus
23. Social Media Live Streaming
24. Podcasting
25. Qoura
26. Conclusion

By the time I am done with you, your friends and neighbours would almost swear that you have become a drug baron or an armed robber, your bank manager would specially visit you for a chat about the recent rise in your cash inflow.

Your long lost friends/lover would come looking for you to see for themselves your new status. Your story would change from stories to glory and where you have been asked "who are you"? you would be asked "how are you sir/madam"?

Take hold of this opportunity to change your business finance. Anywhere you go everyone needs this vital information, even if you have no business idea you can get 1 or 2 money making business idea(s)

If you want to be relevant in today's business age. Cancel or postpone every pre-planned appointments, even your own ceremony to attend this training.

You have no justifiable reason(s) whatsoever to miss this training seminar. It will surely amaze you and make you forget all the other irrelevant seminars (whether online or offline) that you are planning to attend or that you have attended.

Don't loose any more sales... make informed decision NOW.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question(s).

Call/Whatsapp 08097015999 or click this whatsapp link to chat with us https:///send?phone=2348097015999&text=I%20Want%20To%20Join%20The%20Digital%20Marketing%20Training

Learn more www.pccontrollers.net/digital_marketing/index.html
Re: How To Make More Sales, More Money Without Stress Using Effective Digital Market by colbert2: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
DOWNLOAD AND HAVE 100% ACCESS TO MORE THAN 5000 SOFTWARES AND WSO FOR FREE HERE: http://kongashare.com/DOWNLOAD-FREE-MORE-THAN-5000-SEO-TOOLS-AND-WSO

blackhatprotools .net

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops & Cocktail Drinks In Ihiala, Azia, Okija, Mbosi, Amorka In Anambra S / Get A Quick And Easy Loan Today! / Quenchers Drinks(The No. 1 Affordable Drinks Store)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.