Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (49640 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:
Ní àwọn tó bí ẹ
ni awon to bi iwo ke
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
ni awon to bi mi
O yea
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:
Ní àwọn tó bí mi
bee ni, omo dada
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
bee ni, omo dada
Bẹni ọmọ òfo
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:
Bẹni ọmọ òfo
bee ni omo oodo
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
bee ni omo oodo

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=OSUigbo post=66280503][/quote]oshi
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
oshi
Báẹ
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by JandyJ(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
After enjoying free punna

una still kill am

but most of these sex workers are thiefs

I can't forget what one did to me at ugbague

Who send you? When Nigerian gals are cheaper than star maggi
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:
Báẹ
ba iya e
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by mvem(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2018
izicooo:
lol, another lier sighted. Borno state should be cut off from Nigeria map because nothing good can ever come out of there.
...lying? Why should i....do u know der are a lot of easterners and southerners in there university and doing business there...when your world revolves around one state, u never know whats happening else way...i never said that insurgency is not an issue in borno but it is limited to the outskirts and LGs...the state capital maiduguri is relatively peaceful and very lively...ask anyone...

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
ba ìyá mi
I know
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:
Bá iya mi
bee ni
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
bee ni
Fún Olóríbu to bí mi
Yes
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Paschy88(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Olalan:
Part of the dangers of prostitution is the risk of been killed or hurt on the job.

90% jobs share same risk..
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:

Yes, iya mi ni oloriburuku
amo bee
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:

Yes, iya mi ni oloriburuku
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by izicooo(f): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
mvem:
...lying? Why should i....do u know der are a lot of easterners and southerners in there university and doing business there...when your world revolves around one state, u never know whats happening else way...i never said that insurgency is not an issue in borno but it is limited to the outskirts and LGs...the state capital maiduguri is relatively peaceful and very lively...ask anyone...
Hmm, tell me sontin, I'm just hearing this for the 1st time. Let God restore peace to Borno state.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=OSUigbo post=66282268][/quote]obo aya e
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
obo aya mi
Otu nnegi
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Iscoalarcon: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Nothing wrong here.

He only followed Mohammed 's teachings.
shut da fuuuuckk up Yakubu Luka is a Christian name angry angry angry sad
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by mvem(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
izicooo:
Hmm, tell me sontin, I'm just hearing this for the 1st time. Let God restore peace to Borno state.
...Borno itself is not safe but the state capital,maiduguri, still remains a hub for severally activities in d north east...
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:
Otu nne m
obo mama e!
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
obo mama mi!
To ndo grin
Ọmọ òfo jatijati
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:
To ndo grin Ọmọ òfo jatijati ni emi
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
ArinzeRaph:

Ìyá mi Ti mo ndo Ọmọ òfo jatijati ni emi
Issokay
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ArinzeRaph: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
OSUigbo:

Issokay, emi ni mi ndo iya mi
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Captain8(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2018
abdulkayus:

As if worse don't happen in South. Hypocrite
u ar very stupid o, where did u cc slicin throat after rappin dem in south,
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Captain8(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
abdulkayus:

As if worse don't happen in South. Hypocrite
u ar fool
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by juddy4life: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
davodyguy:
These guys are so heartless.

Killing human beings is like killing a cow or goat to them.

I'll repeat my stance. Islam is not about terrorism as you'll hardly see any Yoruba or Igbo, TIv, Edo Muslims kill anyone like these goats from the other parts do.

Very annoying sad angry
Islamic extremists are terrorists. We all know them and their leaders. If u don't , do I mention names? as a clue,they constitute the leadership of this govt. I think now, you know them. grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by silvoclaira: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
post=66269500:
The should also be killed. End of story.
Yes!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.