Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (1026 Views)

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Since I Can't Get A Job In Nigeria Today, Look At What Im Doing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks by estie92: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Are you a housewife?
Here is a business that would keep you busy and earn extra cash for things around the house.

Are you an undergraduate?
You can earn money for handouts, books, iPad for your studies. You can start now to becoming a young entrepreneur and build your business into something you can look forward to when you graduate.
Are you a graduate and still looking for a job or are you working and still struggling to find your balance in the financial world?
Am here to give you a business opportunity that you won't regret.

Have you heard of Oriflame Sweden?
Its a company that makes body products such as perfs, creams, even make up items. Everything we use on the body.
When you register, You buy products and sell.
I only need your, time, commitment and hard work.
Am seeking out individuals who wants a change in their lives.
I am looking for ladies who want to become independent and make extra income...
Don't sit down and give excuses...

Call/Whatsapp: 08031899683

(1) (Reply)

Suggest The Best And Affordable Quick Loans Companies / Suggest Business I Can Start With The Capital Of 20 To 30k / I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.