Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements (1040 Views)

Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move / Man Utd To Sign Barca's Umtiti If They Fail To Get Maguire / Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements by sportblizz(m): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2018
Barcelona have accepted that Samuel Umtiti will join Manchester United this summer according to reports, though they’re still preventing to keep hold of the France international and have drawn up a three-man shortlist to replace the centre-back.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/03/29/barcelona-accept-samuel-umtitis-manchester-united-move-draw-replacements-shortlist/#ixzz5BBUub4IC

Re: Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements by chukxie(m): 5:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Umtiti shouldn't go to Man U because he's an integral part of Baca - he enjoys enough playing time. Why move to Man U where his career is likely to summer a decline?
Re: Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements by otipoju(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
chukxie:
Umtiti shouldn't go to Man U because he's an integral part of Baca - he enjoys enough playing time. Why move to Man U where his career is likely to summer a decline?

You won't understand. He does not feel among in the dressing room. Hispanic people could be very racist despite masking it...but their actions will make it clear.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements by NeeKlaus: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
otipoju:

You won't understand. He does not feel among in the dressing room. Hispanic people could be very racist despite masking it...but their actions will make it clear.
Really? Meaning Dembele suffers the same thing too?
Tell me, please. Cuz I wonder why Umtiti would leave a place where he's performing superbly and move to where his career will suffer a decline.
Re: Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements by otipoju(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Really? Meaning Dembele suffers the same thing too?
Tell me, please. Cuz I wonder why Umtiti would leave a place where he's performing superbly and move to where his career will suffer a decline.

That's the simple reason. we usually play against Hispanic teams in amatuer leauge games...God help your team if the referee is Hispanic. His officiating will be grossly biased against your team.Also if you are a black guy on a predominantly Hispanic team, that team will suffer the same fate of unfair calls.

I once played pick up soccer on the grounds of Ohio state University, 99 percent of both sides were Hispanic, I asked to join them and they did not say no, but while playing for 30 minutes none of them passed the ball to me once.my so called team mate would look up see that its me and turn the ball around and pass to someone else. Nobody told me to leave the field for them.

I can go on and on. But I understand why he prefers to go to where he will feel accepted.

Of course there will be exceptions but it's just wired into many many of them.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements by NeeKlaus: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
otipoju:

That's the simple reason. we usually play against Hispanic teams in amatuer leauge games...God help your team if the referee is Hispanic. Also if you are a black guy on a predominantly Hispanic team, that team will suffer the same fate of unfair calls.

I once played pick up soccer on the grounds of Ohio state University, 99 percent of both sides were Hispanic, I asked to join them and they did not say no, but while playing for 30 minutes none of them passed the ball to me once.my so called team mate would look up see that its me and turn the ball around and pass to someone else. Nobody told me to leave the field for them.

I can go on and on. But I understand why he prefers to go to where he will feel accepted.

Of course there will be exceptions but it's just wired into many many of them.

Racism does not really bother me because I know from the beginning of time humans have always resented each other just because they look different.

The tribalism in Nigeria alone is enough to thicken your skin.
Wow! But honestly, this racism is also predominant in the UK to the extent that the English even resent their fellow Scots and Welsh. Heaven knows what someone like Kante or Pogba suffer over there.

Tho, I would advise Umtiti to rethink. The grass might not be greener in England. Might even turn out to be worse.
Re: Barcelona Accept Samuel Umtiti’s Manchester United Move And Draw Up Replacements by chukxie(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
otipoju:

You may be right. But Umtiti isn't the only black player at Barca. Dembele, Paulinho... are there also.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive Russia For World Cup - Photo / WORLD CUP 2018: Mystic Pig Marcus Predicted England's Win (Video, Pics) / Musa Makes Fifa World Cup Team Of The Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.