Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

You Can Now Play PS2 Games On Android Phones - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Can Now Play PS2 Games On Android Phones (1437 Views)

You Can Now Play Your Pc Games Using A Ps4 Controller Wireless / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / You Can Now Play PS4 Games On Your PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Play PS2 Games On Android Phones by Sabandra(f): 4:48am On Mar 30, 2018
You Can Now Play PS2 Games on Android phones

Did you know you that its possible to play your favorite PS2 Games on Android phones oooh! You dont know, well your missing out a lot.

Should I Go Back To Playing PS2?
Hey don’t give me that your all grown up crab am grown up too well if you don’t know PS2 was one of the most popular game up till 2011 and its popularity and gaming power enabled it play GTA San Andreas Game which was one of the greatest game ever sold. So dear friend i think its worth playing.

How to Play PS2 Games on Android phones
1. Download the provided Android Playstation 2 HERE and install it.
2. Download the ISO file of any game For example, if you want to play mortal kombat Tag. Download the ISO file of mortal kombat tag.
3. Copy the downloaded ISO file which you downloaded in your directory Internal Storage/Play Data File.
4. Now open up the app from the app drawer and click the menu icon on the left of the up of the screen. Now click on the option UNSORTED mentioned there.
It will automatically Load up the games on the screen.
Select the one which you want and wait for the loading.
Source: :====> Check Link In My Signature

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Play PS2 Games On Android Phones by Lepotan4e: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2022
There are a few steps that we need to follow when we want to play PS2 games on Android gadgets:
1. Find the emulator you want on the google play store (free or paid depends on the pocket you got)
2. If Google doesn't have the desired Emulator check some google websites like Romspedia, Consoleroms, Retrostic, Romsdl.
3. When you download the files always make sure your antivirus is up to date and make sure that the file in 90% is win or zZ.
4. Install the Emulator
5. Insert the downloaded PS2 ROMs in the selected folder
6. Start the Emulator
7. Enjoy playing PS2 ROMs on Android Gadgets.

(1) (Reply)

Free Games For PC / 3DS System Upated To Version 6.1.0-x Blocked Any Flashcart? / Any Coc Gmail Account For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.